3

Almost immediately, Chloe went "I think we all know who the obvious choice is" with a proud smile.

"Jeremy?" Michael guessed, a bit confused on what Chloe meant, jumping slightly when SQUIP interrupted and announced.

"Meet Jeremiah Heere. Catchphrase?"

Jeremy was in position, speaking. "'Ever since I was six years old, I knew I wasn't long for this world. Unlike the other kids, I was always ready to face that realm called outer space...'" Jeremy then grinned. "Wait, since I can talk now, do that's mean I can walk without these crutches?"

The boy then attempted to lift his crutches off the floor, only to plant them back on the ground again after wobbling around. "Dammit.." he mumbled as everyone looked from Jeremy back to Chloe.

"Chloe Valentine," SQUIP announced. "A smart popular girl. Her parents are constantly at work and when they're home, they mostly just keep working on their laptops. Chloe's dream is to be as successful as them."

"Guys, let's face it. I'm pretty much the only option! I have great grades, great looks, an actual future was ahead of me..." she started to list off, counting on her fingers as she did so. 

"What do you mean 'future ahead of you?'" Christine asked, not sure where her so-called best friend was going with this. "We all did."

Chloe condescendingly pat Christine's head. "Christine, you can't possibly think that! Rich over there?" She pointed at Rich, who was currently tapping on his phone.

"I can't get any Wi-Fi up in this bitch!" Rich yelled with an accent. SQUIP then spoke again.

"Richard Goranski. Self proclaimed bad boy. Catchphrase?"

Rich put his phone in his pocket and quickly grabbed his hat off of his head, gripping it to his chest as he said "My bad boy persona is just a way to hide the fact I feel like a child wondering through the words with fear and vulnerability!" He then was quiet before glaring at SQUIP. "That was whack."

"Wiggity whack." Jeremy then responded.

Chloe continued. "He'll probably just rob a bank and go to prison! And you Christine? You can't expect to go super far with just.. mediocre acting!"

Christine just stared up at Chloe. Chloe then have an awkward laugh and patted Christine's shoulder. "Okay, that was harsh, sorry..."

But then Chloe just seemed to continue. "I don't think I even have to explain Jeremy." She looked up and down at Jeremy and just kind of gestured at him. "He probably won't be able to even talk again if he gets sent back to the real world!"

Jeremy looked down and mumbled "rude.." as he gripped onto the grippy parts of his crutches. They were the kinds that also had a metal part that clamped on your arms. Michael pat his back comfortingly.

"And then Michael. He won't even be able to have kids to pass on a legacy, he's gay."

"Wow, Chloe, you're so kind." Michael glanced at her and huffed, his tone bitter.

"And John is just.. all kinds of weird."

John Doe tilted his head like a confused puppy, holding onto his doll.

SQUIP, since Chloe seemed to be done, finally said. "It's going to be a vote."

Chloe stopped pointing out everyone's flaws and looked at the SQUIP. "Excuse me?"

"It's going to be a vote for who gets resurrected."

"Oh.." Chloe said and then looked at everyone, who she pretty much just insulted. ".. fuck."

"Chlo!" Michael said, throwing his arms up in the air annoyed. "You just said your best friend is going to become a mediocre actor a best! Fucking rude."

Chloe then turned to Christine, realizing how she was so rude to her. "Christine, I'm so sorry, I just was in the moment and—"

Christine put a hand on Chloe's shoulder. "It's fine, I get it I guess.. we all want to get to live again. Even if that kind of hurt."

John Doe all of a sudden appeared behind Christine. "Want to know what kind of hurts to me?"

Christine jumped gripped onto Chloe's shoulder tighter from surprise and then let go, facing John. ".. maybe later, thanks." She said with an awkward smile.

"Why does he get to vote?" Chloe then blurted out, turning to SQUIP. "Are we not the least bit consider he might try and vote for that headless doll?!"

Chloe then squeaked when she realized John was now up next to her. 

"And it's a very nice doll!" She added quickly with a shaky voice as she backed away from John, who was holding out his harms to now try and hug Chloe.

Michael then just walked a bit away from Jeremy. "My turn now, guys!" He announced proudly.