Chapter 2

Both Diana and Sky were getting ready for the meet. Sky was wearing a burgundy red crop top with black tight skin leggings along with knee high leather boots. Her hair was down allowing her tight blond curls flourish by itself.

Diana however didn't know what to wear since she wanted to looks less of a boy as sky would put it. She stood at her closet staring at different pieces of clothing, contemplating on what to wear that doesn't upset Nick.

"I might not go" Diana groans, "I have nothing to wear"

"Fuck no! You are going and I'm going to decide what you will wear. No more boyish looks for you!" She says and Diana chuckles to herself.

Called it

"Knowing you, and your brother I'll pick something out which makes you look sexy but won't upset Mr. Grumpy pants" sky says

Diana laughs at the pet name Sky gave Nick as she moves away from the closet, allowing Sky to rummage through her clothes.

"THIS IS PERFECT" she yells making Diana look at her.

Sky held in her hands a pair of grey sweatpants, a black tank top and a orange crop top jacket. Diana looks at the outfit and nods knowing there's not much for Nick to complain about.

Once she changes she goes to her mirror and does her normal makeup routine. Suddenly the memory of seeing Victor again pops up in her mind and she sighs, "Dean is back in town by the way."

"Victor Dean?" sky asks looking up from her phone, "The hottie?"

"Yup that one" Diana says applying her foundation, "We saw each other at the shop today. He looks okay..." she trails off.

"And by okay you mean he's hot as fuck? Making your crush on him ten times bigger" Sky chuckles knowing Diana like the back of her hand.

"Maybe..." Diana says, "Okay yes... he's just perfect. His body is perfect, his eyes are just perfect, everything about him is perfect." She said

"He's also your brothers best friend" sky says

"Don't remind me" Diana sighs now applying her mascara, "Just delusional Diana wanting something she can't have"

"Mmm I wouldn't say that" Sky says getting up from the bed and walking over to Diana who was sitting on the chair of her vanity, "I mean maybe not back then but now? I mean look at you. You're a total babe, my love. If he still sees you like Nicks little sister then he's an idiot and not worth your time"

"There's not much going for me, honestly" Diana sighs as her insecurities start to come out.

"Look I love you. You're my best friend and will always be my best friend. To the point where I could live in a world that's just you and me." Sky's says, "And you are absolutely gorgeous. You have an amazing body, a to die for personality, a beautiful face. Baby if he doesn't see anything in you he's just stupid"

Diana sighs and leans against Sky with her back, "I'm very lucky to have you as my best friend"

"Till we die" Sky smiles wrapping her arms around Diana's neck.

~~~

Victor sat on the hood of Nicks car as he spoke to Mitch about Victors mustang. Suddenly a matted black Chevy Camaro pulls up slowly the backward park into the space between Nicks car and Victors car.

Victor watches not knowing who it was, but then sees Diana come out of the driver seat amazing him for the hundredth time today. Her outfit still showed off a bit of her curves making him watch her every move. What a sight for sore eyes. he thought to himself.