Meeting out baby brother

Let's say this is like 3 years ago and harry was pregnant(you can skip this chapter if yiu want) and zayn is 9 and Liam is 14(or 15)   And there meeting there baby brother niall  and harry is going ti film the twos reaction for home video.
"Liam come down"louis says pulling out the camera. "Y'all are back"he says surprised and louis nods and takes him to the couch. " hold your arms out like this"louis says helping liam to hold his arms the right way. " close your eyes"louis says and harry walks in with niall and putts him in Liam's arms.
"Open now li" he says and liam opens his eyes  and smiles and tears start to form with his soft smile  "daddy i love hi-m an-d i w-ill take ca-r-e of him and protect hi-m-m"liam says  then kissing Niall's forehead  for a bit  and louis still point the camera at him as he smiles at the camra then niall. "Zee you can come down"liam says  and zayn walks down the steps and liam moves over on the couch so zayn can sit where he was.
Liam still has niall btw)
"Hold your arms out "louis says ans zayn does what he told and close his eyes.
Louis puts niall in his arms  and Lima is supporting Niall's head and zayn opens his eyes  and its like love at first sight "aww he is so adorable"he says as tears staring to form  and louis points the camra at zayn as he smiles in the camera and says " I love you ni-al-ll i want to tach you h-o-ow to dance a-n-d ho to  see beauty i-n every th-ing"he says also kissing his forehead  and Liam hugs zayn.
(End of flashback)
"That was me?"niall says point to the tv and the two nod "you where the best blessing in our lives make our family whloe"harry says and the all hug niall.
(The end this was kinda in a rush sorry but i hope you liked it
Xoxo maya)