2.

Y/D/N came near Y/N and shook her back to her senses 

"Earth to Y/N."

"Ugh...A-Appa what are you doing here? And where is uncle Tae?"

"Taehyung told me that you did some disaster in the kitchen. So I had to come and see it. Were you day dreaming about that guy you told me about?" Y/D/N said with a smirk.

"Appa~ please don't tease me about him." Y/N said blushing.

"Why don't introduce him to us?"

"I think, I will someday." Y/N said shrugging, knowing that she can never introduce that guy to her dad, as it was none other than her dad's friend, Kim Taehyung.

"I brought the first-aid kit." Taehyung said coming inside with the kit.

"Oh yeah, give it to me Taehyung." Y/D/N said taking the first-aid kit from TTaehyung making Y/N pout.

"Appa I can do it myself."She said reaching for the kit.

"Y/N, sit quietly and let your dad do it." Taehyung said firmly making Y/N pout even more.

"Okay fine!" Y/N said sulking as Y/D/N cleaned the wound and wrapped a bandage around the cut.

"Don't jump around okay?" Y/D/N said looking at Y/N.

"Okay, fine! What about the dinner?"

"No fear when Taehyung the chef is here. Don't worry, I will make the dinner." Taehyung said giving his boxy smile while obviously melted our Y/N.

"I will help!" Y/N said as she was about to jump but got scolded by Y/D/N and Taehyung making her pout, "Fine, I will just watch I guess."

"Good girl." Taehyung said patting her head.

"Fine then Taehyung, you finish the making the food I will go and prepare things for 'work' " Y/D/N said.

"Yeah, okay." Taehyung said with a hesitant nod as Y/D/N left. Y/N on the other hand was poking Taehyung.

"Uncle Tae, Uncle Tae."

Taehyung turned to her and smiled.

"Yeah say sweetie."

"Uhh...I-I was saying that, should we start making the dInner?"

"Yeah" Taehyung started making the dinner as Y/N told him where the ingredients were.

[Y/N POV]

He looks so sweet. Aww...his face is messed up with the flour. His lips look so kissable. Ah!! Y/N control yourse-

"Y/N, Y/N?" Taehyung repeated making me come out of my daydream.

"U-Uh...Yeah?" I said blinking in confusion.

"Where is the salt?" 

"It's there in the cabinet." I said pointing at the cabinet.

"I checked but I can't find it, can you help?" 

"Okay, wait."

I stand up limping towards the cabinet. I tried to jump to reach the cabinet but slipped. Surprisingly, I didn't feel the pain though. I opened my eyes to see Taehyung's face inches away from mine. I literally felt like kissing him. I couldn't, could I? After all I am just his niece to him. We stare at each other for a while before Taehyung made me stand properly and picked me up and made me sit on the counter. He went and took the salt himself. 

"Sorry...I checked in the wrong cabinet." He said avoiding eye contact.

There was a awkward silence between us. I didn't want it, never. But it just happened. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->♡

💜💜Sorry lovelies I know it's small and i have not updated for a long time. Hope you like it. 

💜💜Borahe💜💜