First time writing smut dont judge

Alyssa's POV:
I keep my gaze on Henry. "Don't slow down," I say in between breaths . "I wasn't intending to," Henry says, gritting his teeth continuing to thrust into me from behind. Oh God it felt so good. I clenched around him and I was so close. "H-Henry f-fuck im gonna co-" I was cut off when he pulled out. "Bad girls don't get to come," He said. "Please i'll be good i promise," I was desperate to come at this point. His eyes sparkled with amusement and that damn smirk was plastered on his face. "Please what baby?" he asked. I sighed I won't have any dignity after these words leave my lips. "Please daddy" I cried out. "Good fucking girl," before I could respond he slammed into me. "Oh fuck" I screamed. His thrusts were long, hard and deep, it felt heavenly.

Henry's POV:
Alyssa felt so good. Her tight cunt wrapped around me so perfectly. I know she was close, her legs started to shake, her moans turned into screams when I hit her g-spot repeatedly. "Come for me," I told her. She immediately responded and came on my cock. My thrusts started getting sloppier. She clenched around me impossibly tighter and with one final thrust I came into the condom, then leaned down and kissed Alyssa's shoulder. I didn't want to pull out because she felt so fucking warm. With a heavy sigh I got up, put the condom in the trash, walked to the bathroom and got a warm cloth. Once the cloth was in hand I cleaned Alyssa up and climbed back into bed. Her eyes were closed and she had a faint smile on her face. "Thank you," she said softly. "Hmm" I hummed as I kissed her forehead. Pure bliss is all I felt laying next to this beautiful girl.

Alyssa's POV:
I layed on Henry's chest as he stroked my hair. There was one thing plaguing my mind, Kelton. I liked him a lot and I think he had feelings for me as well. I sat here deeply regretting sleeping with Henry. I broke my one rule mixing intamacy with sex. I only slept with Henry because I was horny, I'm afraid he's thinking it was more. I finally broke the silence "What if Kelton finds out." I said quietly. "What?" he groggily replied.