Chapter 6 - Still Getting Used To It

Y/N POV ( Im going to switch it to justin in the next chapter :D )

"I woke up and I forgot that I wasn't at my house I was still at the nsb house."  "I thought"   "I walked out of the room going to the kitchen to get something to eat for breakfast."  I felt like eating some pancakes and with some coffee so I was going to make pancakes for me and some pancakes   for the boys to." ( its 6:00 )
"I went to get a pan and some pancake mix I was not sure if the boys liked coffee so I will give them orange juice."      ( 1 hour later ) 

It was already 7:00 and I already finished and not gonna lie I did pretty good."         ( I made some pancakes for me to )

(   For Y/n  and the boys just pretend there is a cute crab pancake >3 )

"All the boys started started come downstairs to wonder what smelled so good."  "WOW THOSE ARE SOME AMAZING PANCAKES Y/N EVEN YOURS HOW DID

YOU LEARN TO COOK LIKE THAT."  "Kane said really loud"   "Pratice I guess..heh."   "I said"   " The boys said some anime quote they got before they ate but I

couldn't remember where it was from." "All the boys started eating the pankcakes really fast like it was the last food on earth even Justin."  "I told the boys that

we should make a video." What video?"  "Justin and Darren said"  "Never have I ever but strip edition."  I said

*My version*

"Ya we should do that!"  "Ryan said"  "Y/n is it okay if I do the video on my Youtube and I will add on the video that it was your idea." ( aziangami If thats how you spell it )  "Yep thats fine with me oh btw is it okay if I do it with you guys to?"   ( Darren is overprotective of y/n )  "All the boys said yes but darren said no." Why not darren let me just live a little."  "Because I said so and I don't want you to do it with a bunch of my friends around."  "The boys begged for darren to let me join because they want me to talk about the stuff that I did or did not do. "  "Fine I will allow because I want to know to." darren said   "Really darren." "I thought"  "I sat on the floor next to justin."  "Ryan  pressed the record button and we all got in positons."  "Hey guys today we are doing never have I ever but strip edition." * 1st question* "Never have a ever changed your syle for a boy or girl you liked. Ryan said"  " Some of the boys took off a sock or a shoe, I took off both of my shoes and all the boys were looking at me."  "Did you really." All the boys said"  "Yep it was a boy back in 6th grade." I said  "Who was it."  "darren said" I think it was a kid named " Youta" ( means " Great sunlight" )  "Oh do you know what school he goes to now he said annoyed."   "Darren said "  NEXT! I said to block the question."  "Okay guys this isn't a have I ever question but does anyone have a crush on anyone in this room."  " Ryan said"  "No one raised there hand...but I did."  "All the boys looked at me wondering who it was."  "Who is it!?"  "Oliver said wondering"  "Uhm you know what im going to get something to eat real quick"  "I said standing up"   "No you are not going still you tell us who it is"  "Darren said"  "I looked at the boys stammering"  "I...can't tell you im sorry your going to have to figure it out"  "I bowed and left while winking at justin"

Hey stars I know this was all fast becuase I was running out of ideas but I will try to go slower in the next chapter. 

Quote of the day " The most wasted of days is one without laughter." :) BYE STARS HAVE A GREAT DAY/EVENING/ NIGHT

Also tell me if I made any mistakes :)