ʜɪ ☻

Hi :D 

Welcome to "And Then There Were None"!

If you didn't read the description, this book is a Countryhumans AU Fanfiction in a World War 3 setting. 

Currently (more countries might be added in the future) all of Europe, North America, and the Middle East will be included.  Most of Asia, Oceania and Africa will be included. A couple from South and Central America will be included as well. 

-

⚠️Disclaimers!⚠️

I do not own Countryhumans.

All sources I used for my information will be listed at the bottom of each chapter. 

The picture in the cover are not mine, I just put them together. (It looks slightly cringe ik 💀)

Some of the art will be mine, others will not.

English is not my first language, despite it saying I am fluent in English in my bio, expect some grammar mistakes (it won't be so bad you won't understand what's going on at least 🗿)

I will be using a translator for languages aside from: English, Korean, and basic French, Greek and German. (Spoiler for some countries in the book heheh)

There will be some ships, but most of them are platonic (and historically accurate).

Any event after September 2022 is fictional.

⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️

This book will contain sensitive topics, including, but not limited to:

-Racism/xenophobia

-Graphic war/violence scenes

-Mentions of past historical and current events

-Violent/offensive language + swearing

-

✨Some things about the AU✨

+The starting year is 2033, as the era of Pax Americana is declining.

+Russia had been kicked out of United Nations, after Russia lost the 2022 Russo-Ukrainian WR. Actually there's no Russia anymore. Nor is there a Belarus or a Kazakhstan. These 3 countries have merged into one country in 2023. Belarus joined Russia without hesitation, making the dream of a Union State come true. Kazakhstan was convinced (read: threatened) to join. Also, CSTO has been disbanded. Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan are pretty much abandoned, and despite their best efforts of being sponsored by America or China, their economy and military power has declined severely since CSTO was disbanded. Armenia on the other hand, has closed off their nation entirely. His nation is doing worse than Taji or Kyrgyz, despite everyone knowing that Armenia is close friends with many powerful Western countries, and even China. This has led America and Belgium (NATO's weapons analyst and specialist) to think that Armenia is intentionally making himself look weak by giving the UN false data about his nation. Why? They don't know. 

+American aerodynamics specialists, mathematicians and engineers are attempting to create a jet fighter than can reach lightspeed without blowing up or killing the person inside. If this succeeds, nothing will surpass the West's military power.

More details will be revealed later C: