Ushijima starts to fall

You fell asleep on his bed but your phone counties to go off, but suddenly it stops. You wake up to see him on the phone but you can also see that him is mad. He sees that you woke up and hangs up the phone. He brings you food and water to drink.

"I called the cafe and they said you could stay with me today"

"Thank you" you say

"Oh by the way your single now" he says walking away

"Wtf happen, how I have been trying to get out of that relationship for months"

"I told him and you will be staying with me tell I can get your house" Ushijima said

You sat there in silence

you reach of his arm and start to cry

"Whats wrong Y/N?"

"Thank you so much" Without relsiling it you kissed him 

"OMG I'm so sorry" and you run to the bed

Ushi stood in shock blushing not knowing to think

~time skip~

Ushi made dinner and brought it to you "Hey I made you dinner, and don't worry about what happen earlier its ok I understand that it was just a reflex you had"

He let the room and you sat there and ate in senlice. You fall asleep soon after but woke up in tears because a nightmare, so you went to find ushi. He was asleep on the couch you shock him a little.

"ushi"

"hmm?"

"I had a night mare can you sleep next to me"

He gets up and picks you up to carry you to the bed. He lays you down and hugs you as he falls back asleep.

~The next moring~

It was Saturday so you didn't work. Ushis arms were wrapped around you. He wakes up soon after. (you fell back asleep) He looks at you and kisses your forehead then goes to make brecfest. You then woke up and went to the kicten to see him cooking in gym shorts and no shirt. You hug him and say thank you.

You end up watching movies all day until he had practice. 

"I have to go now there is food in the fridge if you get hungry and feel free to look around as much as you want, but you can not leave without telling where you are going."

"ok" you say with a smile 

He leaves

A hour goes by and think that you should go get some of your clothes from your house. You text him the address