Dreamland

It was a late night Dream and George were chilling messaging each other both of them excited to meet up!

Dream: I'm really excited you have your visa it's going to be so epic when you get here!

George: Ikr I just need to decide and book what plane I'm taking but yes I'm actually super hyped about it!

Dream: ha ha, I'm sure you'll figure what plane to take.

George: This song makes me think of you.

*George sends the song "Heatwaves" to Dream*

Dream: Heatwaves?

*Dream opens the link in Spotify and starts listening to it*

George: and look at what album it's part of ;)

Dream: Dreamland ;) ahhh ha ha very funny George!

* As George yawns he glances at the time at the bottom right of his computer screen it read "1:15am"*

George: Ahh Dream I'm tired I think I may go call you tomorrow :) :D

Dream: fair enough I mean it's quite late for you in the UK right now

Dream: night bb :) ( Dream joked)

As the "status" of George's discord went from green to grey Dream had a rush of sadness he loved talking to George and could spend the whole night talking to him but knew they'll call tomorrow and with that thought Dream fell asleep.

Chapter 1 summary: George is in the preparation of moving to Florida and meeting Dream.

Helloooooo people!!! This is my first part of a story that I have written on here, now a part two is in the works, I am trying to finish it as soon as possible but I do also have college work I am focusing on at the same time as writing (lol). Also, sorry that this chapter is so short, the next ones will be longer!!!!