Streams and jokes

The next day, George was streaming himself and his friends (the "Feral boys" together) messing about on a random Minecraft world.

This was what George loved, him and his friends just being themselves no-one telling them what to do or how to do it. Flying around in creative mode, placing obsidian blocks to parkour on.

After a few hours of streaming, George's mouse hovered over the "end stream" button. "Everyone say bye," George exclaimed as every member said their goodbyes.

Soon, it was only Dream, Sapnap, and George in the VC. George then had the courage to mention the dream he had last night. "Oh yeah, uhhhh. I had a dream about you, Dream..." Dream replied."Oh yeah? What happened in it?" George blushed and said,"Oh well, I don't remember much, but it was weird... I remember waking up on a beach with you in Florida. I was confused when I woke up."

"HA ha," Dream wheezed, then left to the toilet. While Dream was gone, George and Sapnap were talking more about the dream. "So, yeah, the dream was actually quite terrifying, Dream got injured badly he almost died!!"But it was only a dream George it didn't really happen. Dream is ok."Yeah, but wouldn't it be weird if I told him exactly what happened? I'm afraid it might ruin our friendship..."

"It's ok, George. Anyway, I know you love him, and that's safe with me."

*There was a moment of silence*

"I have returned." Dream half yawned, breaking the silence as he came back to his PC. "What do you want to do now?"We could mess around with new mods and plugins?" "Orrrrr we could play something else?"

In the end, Dream, Sapnap, and George  stayed up late, playing and joking.

Chapter three summary:
George streams the next day after his nightmare. Sapnap knows George loves Dream. They spend the night playing games and joking about.

Writer's note:
Heyyyy, finally, I have finished this chapter. I'm sorry it took so long since the last chapter. I decided to take a break from writing for a bit and focus on my college work. But, I think I'll continue writing. I don't really know where I'm taking this story now, so there may be a gap between chapter four.

Anyway, thanks for reading!!! :)