A look into the past

Hibari looked around and everyone was staring at him. "Fine, I'll save the brat." He mumbled then left. He needed some alone time. As he was walking a Sakura petal fell on his shoulder. Then a flashback came

~Flashback~

Hibari was sitting on the swing alone. He looked lonely. Then someone walked up behind him. He looked at a girl. She had black long hair and was the same height as Hibari. She was wearing a white laced dress with a white laced umbrella.

"Hello." She said with a smile. Hibari was taken aback that she actually talked to him but he answered back.
"Hi. My name is Hibari." He smiled and put his hand out.
"My name is Re- I mean Rosette." She smiled and shook his hand.

They became good friends and started walking down a sidewalk full of Sakuras. One fell and Rosette grabbed it.
"You know they say when Sakura petals and you catch it you should make a wish." She smiled at Hibari. Hibari smiled back. He was so happy to have met her.

All of the sudden a car came and 5 men in black suits came out. Rosette frowned then looked at Hibari. "I'm so sorry. I must leave now. Thsnk you for today." She hugged him then left with the 5 men. As they left Hibari once again felt empty and after that day never saw her again.

~end of flashback~

"What made you pause?" Reborn asked out of nowhere. Hibari thought about it then threw the petal down. "Nothing" he saod coldly. "That girl Rosette, the one from the park. Does she look familiar to you?" Reborn said with a smirk. "How do you know her?" Hibari asked. "You have met her more than once." Reborn said then dissapered.

Hibari couldn't get what Reborn said out of his mind. He kept thinking 'You have met her more than once.' But where? How? That kept playing over and over afain in his mind. That night he couldn't sleep. He kept thinking about her. . . .

Ok so not my best chapter. Sorry I wrote that while babysitting. Hahaha. Well thanks for reading!! ^-^