Friends

Hello! D'you like the story so far? I knew who will be the charac. for Gale now! Cara Delevigne! She's totally my favorite model right now.

"Dianne Jacobs." He pointed. I immidiately gave him the are-you-serious?! Look.

"What the fuck, Ryder."
He turned to look at me.

"Yeah. I'd expect that. But I did not expect the potty mouth." He said and smirked. I rolled my eyes at him. Whatever.

"I've been dating her for months. She's quiet and fun...and really,really fun." He looked out of nowhere.

"Wow. You are really helpful. I'll take note of that." He gave me a confused look. Urgghhh.

"I was being sarcastic." Looked like he got it.

"Oh. Anyway, I gotta go. Ill take you to a party. 8:00 p.m. sharp. Dress all girly with those ropes and shit tied to your neck.She doese'nt talk to people like you." He looked at me from head to foot.

"And be rude." He said. He started to leave but I stopped him.

"Hey, that's too far. And its called a choker." I shouted. He never did reply.

-----------*
"Dress all girly.....?" I stared at my closet. Dress all girly? How can I do that?

I started digging for girly clothes. When was the last time I wore girly clothes?

"Aha!" I reached for my ocean blue tube and high waisted shorts. I got in my mom's closet and searched for the simple black choker she bought from forever 21.

I took a quick shower and applied smokey blue eyeshadows, making my face look... Fierce. I applied lipgloss and brought mom's blue Chanel bag( She does not let me touch it though I did :P lol)

I waited for him downstairs and exactly after five minutes and 22 seconds, a car beeped from outside. I carefully walked, making sure I don't trip in these 4 inch pumps.

He's riding in his dad's car again. It looked kinda' hot with the red paint and stuff but..

"Hey hurry, I still got girls to bang!" I threw him a death glare. I walked to his car carefully, almost tripping. I got in and it was freezing cold with the high volumed rock songs. Not that hard rock.

"You look..."

He paused for a second.

"Fine." I got to admit, I was kind of disappointed with what he said. I actually did my best.

"Get ready to party hard."

He said and drived.

---------*

"Holy mother fvcking sh!t!" I cussed. They threw a party on a freakin' abandoned asylum and girls dancing on top of cars, showing their boobs and some of them naked!

" Yah. Its a one hell of a party."

"Yohhoo."

"Is this some kind of joke?!" I asked panicking. Who the hell throws a party in a abandoned asylum? What if there are souls here and they..they...What if they haunt me!????

"Hey,don't panic,its not like you'll die if you throw a party in a abandoned asylum...will it? Anyway, go and socialize,have friends!" He then said and left me. I searched for Dianne inside though it crept me out in there.

Wow she did drink like a fish. And it looked like men disrespected her though it was obvious she did not like it. I went to get her but then someone grabbed my arm. I turned to look who it was.

Jeffrey Jefferson drunk,and he was about to kiss me but I punched him straight to his nose.

"Why so--"

"COPSSSSSS!!!!" someone screamed.

Hell, thr cops.