i like you.

y/n pov

8:20 am

i sigh as i hear my alarm go off to no end.

i hit till it shuts up. then i get up groaning and drag myself to the bathroom.

today is just another day in life, the life of a community college student. oh, let me not forget to mention that basically almost all of my high school classmates ended up going there because let's just say this town isn't that perfect.

my college is full of bullies but thankfully, i am there to save the day. no matter the student, i pull out my years of taekwondo up on them and they go running.

unfortunately, fighting off the bullies automatically makes me a bad person too. so, at school they call me a troublemaker.

the school admins don't care much as i'm basically getting rid of their problems.

anyway, i get ready for my 9 am class, which is soon.

i get to the school and surprise surprise, there is another student getting bullied.

i sigh once again, set my bookbag down somewhere and start getting ready to beat the bullies up.

i got up and at it and in less than 5 minutes they're gone. i dust my hands off and look at the student they were bullying.

i am awestruck.

he looks perfect. is this my soulmate?

i shake off the thought and offered him my hand. he looked upset so i retracted my hand and he got up by himself.

"thank you" he says and he bows slightly to me.

before i can say anything he's already scurrying back to his class.

i scratch my head and think about when i'll see him again.

damn, i didn't even get to ask him his name.

i shake my head in disappointment and start heading to my class.

~~~

thank god i don't have another class for the day or else i'd probably die. so after class, i go down to the cafeteria to persuade one of my cute underclassmen to buy me some snacks since i saved yet another student from bullying.

i smile at myself proudly thinking how it doesn't matter what people think of me because i still help innocent people at the end of the day.

as i approach the cafeteria door, someone suddenly bumped into me.

"hey, watch where you're go-"

"y/n!" they yell out.

i look at the person and it's my favorite underclassman.

she hugs me and i hug her back. when she pulls away i ruffle her hair.

"hey! don't mess up my hair, sunwoo might be around" she says quickly fixing her hair.

i let out a chuckle.

"kali, you know sunwoo is a playboy c'monn" i whine to her for the hundredth time.

she's head over heels for the school's most known playboy. and what's worse is that she's already part of his game.

"i promise you, i'll be fine" she reassures me.

i mean, as long as she's happy, right?

i nod my head giving up.

she smiles at me and grabs my arm to head towards the lunch line.