C5 | Confessions..

~Third Person POV~

Kanae went home after a few hours hanging out with Giyuu and the kids. Tanjiro and Nezuko went with her so she can explain why they were gone.

Once they made it inside of the Butterfly Mansion, everyone was sitting in the kitchen, eating dinner.

"We are back!" Kanae said, entering the kitchen with Tanjiro and Nezuko behind him.

"Oh thank god you found them! Where did you two go?!" Aoi asked, obviously annoyed.

Nezuko and Tanjiro stayed silent, so Kanae explained.

"They were at Tomioka's house, just hanging out with him. I wouldn't worry about them so much anyways, it was daytime and Tanjiro is a demon slayer... He had his sword and he is capable of fighting.." Kanae said, looking at them all.

"Ah okay. Well next time, tell us where your going! Now come eat!" Shinobu said to the three.

They went to the table and sat down to eat, talking among themselves.

"Hey Nee-san, Mitsuri is staying for the night, is that okay with you?" Shinobu asked.

"Oh sure! Especially since she's your-"

"Shhhh! Thank you!" Shinobu said, finishing her food.

Once they finished eating, Aoi cleaned it up and everyone went their separate ways.

Shinobu and Mitsuri were in Shinobu's room, just hanging out. Mitsuri was talking nonstop about random stuff and Shinobu just listened, attentively, to everything she said.

'Im so lesbian what the fuck' Shinobu thought to herself, looking at Mitsuri with a dumb smile as she talked.

"Oh and then Obanai, my best friend, came in with Kaburamaru and scared the shit out of Tengen! It was hilarious because Tengen is terrified of snakes!" Mitsuri laughed, Shinobu giggling as well.

"Do you, perhaps, have a crush on anyone, Mitsuri?* Shinobu asked, looking at Mitsuri.

"H-huh?! What gave you that idea!?" Mitsuri asked, embarrassed.

"Nothing. I'm just curious!" Shinobu said, slightly blushing.

"Hey wait a minute! You never told me yours! Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine!" Mitsuri said.

"..I don't know.. Fine just don't tell anyone.." Shinobu said, blushing hard.

"Of course I won't! My lips are sealed!" Mitsuri said, excitedly.

Shinobu took a deep breath in and out, and looked at Mitsuri in her eyes.

"Mitsuri.. I like you." Shinobu said, immediately averting her eyes away, embarrassed and nervous.

Mitsuri was shocked at what Shinobu said. 'She likes me?' She thought to herself, looking at her friend.

"It's alright if you don't like me bac-" Shinobu was cut off when Mitsuri kissed her on her lips.

"I like you too!" Mitsuri said, excitedly, smiling widely.

Shinobu was shocked, but smiled as the two cuddled onto her bed, before both of them passing out..

Kanae was downstairs, doing last minute chores, until she heard a knock on the front door.

'Who could be here at this time of night? Please no injured people I'm so tired' Kanae thought to herself, putting down the broom and rushing to the door.

She was surprised to see Giyuu standing there when she opened the door.

"Ara? Tomioka-san? What brings you here at this hour?" Kanae asked, tilting her head, "Come in, it's cold outside"

Giyuu walked into the Butterfly Mansion, Kanae shutting the door behind him.

"..I need to talk to you... About something.." Giyuu said, slightly blushing.

"Oh? Okay then! Let's head to my room then!" Kanae said, grabbing his hand and dragging him to her room. They both sat on Kanae's bed.

"So what did you need to talk about Tomioka-san?" Kanae asked, looking at Giyuu.

Giyuu stayed silent for a while, Kanae patiently waited, knowing he was probably fixing his words up.

"...Kocho.. I.." Giyuu started, stopping due to embarrassment.

"Continue.. Don't worry" Kanae said reassuringly, patting his back.

"....I.. like you... Kocho.." Giyuu said, turning his head in embarrassment to hide his face.

Kanae was shocked by Giyuu's confession. 'He actually likes me back?!' Kanae thought.

"Tomioka.." Kanae started, turning Giyuu's head to look at her, "I like you too.." Kanae said, smiling and blushing.

The two then shared a kiss. Afterwards, they decided to start dating.

"You should just stay here. It's very late out and you didn't even bring you sword!" Kanae said, stopping Giyuu from leaving and making space on her bed.

Giyuu joined and passed out on the bed.

'He must've been tired.. It takes a lot for someone like him to confess like that..' Kanae thought to herself, putting Giyuu into her arms before finally going to sleep..

"Finally! He fucking did it! It's like reality Television!" Sabito said, floating above the room with Tsutako and Makomo.

"My baby brother finally has someone to love! I'm so proud!" Tsutako said, tearing up.

"Dont cry Tsutako!" Makomo said, hugging her as they watched the two sleep.

"At least before this we saw the Shinobu and Mitsuri confession! That was great too! Two for one!" Sabito said, grabbing some food.

"Let's just go! They are sleeping! We should go somewhere else!" Makomo said, dragging Sabito out with Tsutako following.

"Plus I bet Obanai is terrorizing Tengen with his snake again! Let's go!" Makomo said, exciting Sabito.

"Hell yeah! Let's go!"

The two couples lived happily together for the rest of their lives..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~