whose knocking at this hour?

(y

) becomes rudely awoken by a hardened knock at the door., he jumped out of bed wearing an expression written in disgust only dressed in his underwear.

(y

) quickly threw a dressing grown on to cover himself before slowly creeping to the door to investigate this strange person stood outside of his door at such strange hour of the night.

He couldn't make out their figure as it was dark outside. This soon alarmed with all the recent murders caused by the return of the infamous Ghostface, marking the 25 year anniversary of the original murders.

There wasn't any other reason why (y

) wouldn't be? He grabbed a book to throw at the mysterious figurer as he opened  the door. The person ducks at the sight at the sight of his foolish actions., "what the fuck are you doing (y

)!" A long haired brunette barked.

Realizing how stupid he had been. (y

) dropped the book out of his hand, running towards the young woman entangling her  into a warm embrace. "It's so good to see you Sam" he exclaimed, wholeheartedly never wanting to let her go ever again.

She smiled inhaling the night's fresh air, wrapping her arms up and down his back "It's really good to see you too (y

)

(y

) and Sam sat on his comfy couch in his lounge, chatting in between cups of coffee warming in their hands. "I knew there was something up with that Ritchie guy!" (y

) exclaimed placing his pipping hot coffee onto a small wooden table, stood in front of the couch.

"I'm so glad you did (y

)" Sam injected. "Ritchie had me and everyone else fooled as being the good guy. Then low and behold he showed his real secret identity as a bat shit crazy serial killer" (n\y) never liked seeing his best friend upset. So did he what any good best friend would do, console her, in her time of need.

"Listen Sam none of it was your fault. And we all know the person or should I say people who are to blame for all this fucking mess going back 25 years ago." The long haired brunette took a long slip of her coffee cup and sighed. "My father and his best friend and not to mention all the copycat killers that came them after too"

(y

) added "true, but you shouldn't let you're late father, murderous ways or Ritchie and his female teenaged dirtbag  sidekick define you. You're your own person and the only other person who knows the real you apart from Tara is me" Sam slammed the empty cup of  coffee onto the wooden table.

Lingering her lips onto (y/s) for a quick peck. And to Sam's surprise the expression written on her best friend's face was a sigh of relief. "I've been waiting for that to happened since forever. (y

) blushed. The long haired brunette chucked. "Me too!"

(y

) entangled Sam towards his chest, pressing his lips against hers finally sharing a long-lasting, tentative and heated well need first kiss. his best friend broke their to speak. "Can we go to you room?" she curving a wicked grin on her face. (y

) raised his brow and replied.

"Are you sure Sam? If not, we can just hangout and talk more.  Nothing more has to happen, if you don't want to. I'll understand" Sam kissed (y

) again to confirm her consent. "I really want to (y

), please pretty please" he stood up from the couch and held Sam's hand.

Picking her up from the couch, placing a gentle peck on Sam's hand. He guided his special lady to the direction of his bedroom. "Your wish is my commenced" Their lips intertwined, under dressing each others clothing before rushing into the bed getting under the sheets in 69 position.

Sam got in cowgirl position and rode (y

) until he came and build up more energy for them fuck each other hard, throughout the night. Two laid in their afterglow a few moments later. "I can stay with you for a few days?" The long haired brunette queried. "Of course you can Sammy, will Tara be okay whilst  you're away?"

Sam turned on her side to face (y

), resting her fist on her chin. "Tara's a lot tougher then she looks, she'll be fine" (y

) leaned over planting his lips on top of his best friend's temple. She snuggled closer to him and drifted off to sleep in (y

)'s arms, he himself couldn't keep his (y\e\c) eyes open.

He soon fall victim to the sandman, closing his (y\e\c) eyes. As the sunrise appeared above the clouds and baby blue sky.