i. the fuck did i do?

LOSER by Haneunim

LOSER by Haneunim.
you are now listening to THE FUCK DID I DO?
1:48 minutes until next song.

you are now listening to THE FUCK DID I DO?1:48 minutes until next song

@ no one

THUD

a h/c male groaned in pain as he got up from the floor, he looked over at his digital clock which said '8:58 A.M'. he yawned, rubbing his eyes to see the time more clearly, "eightt... mm- wait... AND I AM LATE, FUCK-" he scrambled onto his feet, trying to get off the damn ground.

he hurriedly searched through the pile of clothes that laid in one corner of his room. he should seriously clean his room up and stop piling his clothes up in one corner. what if some fungus starts growing???

he groaned in frustration as he kept digging deeper into the pile of clothes consisted of plain black shirts, pants, jackets and one oversized cardigan he barely wears. he never was that big on style. plus, he's fucking broke so how is he going to buy so cool, amazing and trendy ass clothes?

"i give up." he pulled his hair in frustration, getting up and kicking the pile of clothes but instead of clothes, his foot makes contact with the wall and there he goes again, back onto the floor, holding his foot like he got stabbed. "the class topper will give me his notes again, right? yeah, he's nice."

he sighed, rolling on his side. "i can just go back to sleep," he yawned but of course, the universe doesn't want him to rest for one second. his cat tackled his belly, meowing loudly in absolute rage. "holy shit, calm down!" he tried to reason with his demonic cat but it's a cat and cats own the human.

he picked up his cat, who was meowing for revenge and world domination, getting out off his room to the kitchen. he placed Toki next to the food bowl, pouring the cat food into the empty bowl. "Mrreeeeowww! (I forgive your stupidity, human!)" the h/c male couldn't help but feel offended by that meow.