The birth of the titan

We can see toshinori yagi aka the no.1 hero ALL MIGHT rushing to the musutafa medical center where his wife inko yagi aka the no. 5 hero Psychic located at. Now you may be wondering why she is there? well that is because she is in her labor.

Inko and toshinori met because they happen to be in the same class in UA hero course. The moment they lock eyes they both felt what you call love at first sight. Though both felt it they don't know what feeling is that. There it start the love story of with their first rescue  training which they happen to be on the same team. After the training they start to become friend they hang out with each other, they eat together, and they talk their problems with each other.

In their last year in UA ALL MIGHT confess to inko. Inko just kiss him in return and ALL MIGHT being a dense idiot could only look at her.Then he ask.(I will call toshi ALL MIGHT when he is in buff form to make it easier)

toshi:"is that a yes?...

inko just nodded her head

inko:"hhmm yes i would like to be your girlfriend"

toshi:"YES!!! oh my god inko you dont know how happy I am!.

Then after ALL MIGHT became the no. 1 hero in USA he and inko married each other back in japan. The marrage itsef is a private where only their friend and family are the only people who is invited.

Let's go back to ALL MIGHT he just arrive in the hospital to see his master and mentor waiting for him he dropped his buff form when he see that no one is looking.

nana:"toshi your late! inko just got to her private room waiting for you with your twins" Nana stated shocking toshi

toshi:"twins!! I thought It was a only a girl"

nana:"yeah. we are shock too but we guess the doctor made a mistake. anyway it was a boy and a girl. go inko is waiting for you to name the twins"

toshi:"right!! I'll go now thank you master"

After stating that he ran off to go see his wife and new born twins. After arriving in the room he see his wife just woke up and sees him.

toshi:"inko! I am sorry I am late I got caught up in emergency a group of villains is hijacking a plane and I am the closest to the coordinates so I had to act sorry again"

inko:"Its fine toshi. my babies where are my babies I want to see them. and your here now so let's give them their names now toshi"

toshi:"ok i will get them right now so just rest ok."

inko:"ok"

Then toshi leaves. After 10 min he came back carrying two babies. The boy has a handsome face green eyes, a curvy black green hair thought the one that stands off is his diamond shaped freckles. The girl is identical to the boy besides her blond hair and beautiful yellow eyes she also had a diamond shaped freckles.

toshi:"here they are inko"

inko:"so you came up with the names yet"

toshi:"I was thinking of Izuku for the boy and Izumi for our pincess. you like it."

inko:"Its perfect! welcome to the world izuku, izumi we promise to protect you and love you for the rest of our lives."

toshi:"of course we will."

????:"you better do it toshi, if not I will kick your ass."

Hearing this toshi felt a chill run down on his spine fearing for his life.

????:"oh he better! do it after all I can erase his quirk for more damage to be done."

The new parents look to the door to see a couple of people entering to see their newly born child.

inko:"shota, gran torino don't be like that you know he will do well."

Entering the room they it was their homeroom teacher in UA gran torino, inko's brother shota aizawa, ALL MIGHT's teacher nana shimura, recovery girl, with inko's best friend mitsuki and her husband masarou baguko with,  mitsuki having a big stomach indicating that she is pregnant.

toshi:"what are you all doing here?"

shota:"to see the the kids, what else? you dumbass.

toshi:"oh right sorry."

shota:"anyway switching topic where's my niece and nephew."

inko:" they are right here brother."

Inko stated motioning to the babies who are sleping in her chest.

mitsuki:"they so cute!! I wonder what my brats will look like when they come out." Mitsuki says holding her stomach.

inko:"I am sure she or he will be beautiful, like you."

mitsuki:"thank you inko."

RG:"do you decide already for their names? the hospital needs it for their birth certificate."(I will recovery girl RG and gran torino GT)

Ask RG after finishing her check up on inko.

toshi:"yes we already decide their name, the boy's name is Izuku while the girl's name is izumi."

nana:"Izuku and Izumi huh, not bad."

GT:"yeah it fit their looks very well."

shota:"no doubt about it"

That is how our protagonist Izuku yagi and his twin Izumi yagi are born on the afternoon of July 15 20XX. Watch out as they grow up and walk on their own paths to become a pro hero togethere with there friends and family.