Misunderstandings

Notes:

If you haven't played ggz or the new hi3 episodes, I warn you that this episode contains spoilers. Just like the previous chapter, this one will also focus on the interactions of the characters where we will see funny situations created due to misunderstandings created by the characters' paranoia. Just warning this story is not a crackfic, throughout the chapters the tone of the story becomes more serious where we will see philosophical debates about existential questions.

William remains silent as he looks intensely at our protagonists from Honkai Impact 3rd and Guns Girl Z and observes the confusion that is going through the characters' minds at this moment while showing a poker face to the characters, which only makes him more cautious and fearful about William's intentions, which for many give an aura of a villain, for others an aura of authority...

Kallen

"Now I am really confused. How did I die? The only thing I remember before I came here I was beside Fu Hua and Hokushin Mei giving support to defeat Anila a girl corrupted by Honkai who was the cause of the black plague in all of Europe and we managed to seal her off, then after that I was pulled to this place where I have been meeting strange people I have never seen who seem to know who I am even though I have never seen them in my life, even Otto that I met here looks nothing like the Otto I knew, just as we have two Mei's that look nothing like Hokushin Mei and according to this person Su who stopped the assassination attempt on Mei claimed that these two Mei's came from an alternate world, this makes a lot of sense when you look closely at the two people..."

Kallen continues to reflect on how bizarre his situation is.

Kevin

"I've died? Is this for real? I think I drank too much and now I'm dreaming! That is the only logical explanation. After all, how is it possible to have two Mei from two different realities? And if that wasn't enough we still have a clown doing a cosplay of Gendo Akari who claims to know all the secrets of the universe that contains the key to defeat Honkai, this is definitely not real!"

Kevin tries to deny the reality before his eyes precisely because he cannot accept that he died in battle.

Tesla

"Universal truth that rules even Honkai itself!? What kind of bullshit is this!? This can only be a joke! Just like your announcement about our death as well as the existence of this place that exists outside of time and space!

Tesla starts to freak out.

Einstein

"I have always wondered what happened to people after death. Although we have many historical records and accounts of people who have told us about their experiences in another world, it doesn't change the fact that even today no one really knows what really happens after death, precisely because no one has actually been resurrected to tell us the truth. This is a perfect opportunity to remove my doubts about this mystery and other secrets that the universe holds."

Einstein demonstrates she is looking forward to it, even though she is facing the unknown.