Chapter 15

"Wake up my beaut of a best friend." Jared whispered into my ear.

"5 more minutes." I groaned.

"Jay, get up. We gotta leave soon."

"To where?"

"A surprise."

"Who's all going?"

"Jacob, Julianna, Jesse, Jordan, Addison, me and you."

"So no Jeffrey and his girlfriend?"

"As far as I know, nope. Now get out of bed and get dressed in the outfit I picked out for you earlier."

"Well aren't you bossy." I smiled and got out of bed slowly. Jared smiled at me as I grabbed the outfit he had picked out for me. It was a pink top that tied in the front and a pair of my favorite shorts. "Thanks Jared. I like this outfit."

"Good. Now get dressed. We leave in 15 minutes." He smiled and sat down on my bed.

"Okay." I smiled and started to change. Even though I didn't tell him to, Jared turned around and looked away from me. I grabbed my necklaces and other important stuff and went to the door. "Let's go." He stood up and we walked out.

"You look great in that outfit." He smirked as he whispered in my ear. I smiled as we reached the bottom of the stairs. Everyone was waiting.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." Jordan smiled.

"Why does everyone know except me?"

"Because it's a surprise for you." Julianna smiled.

"Okay but why?"

"We want to thank you for being amazing." Jared smiled as he held my hand slightly. We all got in the van. Jacob and Julianna sat in the front, Jordan and Addison sat in the middle seats, and I was in between Jared and Jesse in the back. I had my head on Jesse's shoulder and Jared had my hand.

"You guys are the best." I smiled.

"We'd do anything to finally see you smile Jay." Jesse smiled.

"Thank you."

"No problemo." He chuckled.

"We're here." Jacob smiled. I looked out the window and noticed we were at some theme park in Oklahoma City that I've never heard of.

"This is my thank you? Holy guys. I don't deserve this."

"Yes you do. We wanted to cheer you up." Jared smiled before grabbing my hand.

"Thanks guys. But who's paying for all of this?"

"I am." Jared smiled. "Well with the help of Jesse of course."

"Thanks guys."

"You're welcome love." Jesse smiled. Everyone got out of the car and walked to the gate. Jesse and Jared paid and the guy behind the counter gave us all day passes. I jumped on Jared's back and he chuckled.

"Where to first princess?" He smiled.

"I don't know. We can go anywhere. We're here all day." I smiled and looked down at him.

"You guys are so cute." Addison smiled.

"Thanks." We blushed at the same time.

"You together?" Jordan asked.

"No.." Jared sighed and looked down. I kissed his cheek and smiled.

"Don't worry Jarbear." I giggled and looked around. "Can we go play a game Jared?"

"Anything for you." He smiled.

"You guys have fun. We'll be everywhere around this park." Jordan smiled and walked off with Addison. Jesse stood there awkwardly.

"I can be a third wheel or go be a loner." He chuckled.

"What do you choose?" I asked and looked at Jared.

"If you want to, you can join us. It's not a date." He smiled at his brother.

"Okay. Thanks guys. See you later Jacob and Jul." He waved and stood by us. They walked away and I smiled.

"This is going to be a great day with my two favorite boys." I smiled and we went off to find a game to play.

-Later-

I don't think I've ever had so much fun at a theme park before. Jared won in the games we played but he gave me all the prizes he got.

Right now, I was laying in my bed, reading through my Twitter messages. Surprisingly, there was no hate from any fans anymore. I wondered what happened but then I saw the one tweet I never thought I'd ever see.

@Jeffrey_Boyle: I know I screwed up badly but I'd give everything away to get her back. And for the fans who want to keeps hating on her, go ahead. I'm going to block you if I see one more tweet about hating on Jay. She's too beautiful and doesn't deserve to be hurt. Jay, if you're reading this, I'm so so so so so so so so sorry and I know you won't forgive me but I just thought I'd help. I never should've let you go @BrundrittBrunette #NoHatingOnJay #ForgiveMeJay

When I read the tweet, I started crying. It wasn't like the quiet crying either. It was loud and it made everything worse because Jared ran in and saw me. He laid down next to me and hugged me.

"What's wrong Jay?"

"It took Jeffrey almost a month to freaking apologize for everything. I just want to slap him really hard right now."

"Then do it. I deserve it." I heard him say from the doorway. I jerked my head up to look at him. Jared held me tighter.

"What do you want?"

"To talk."

"Too late Jeffrey. I'm never going to forgive you for what you did. You messed up big time and then made it worse the night of the wedding. It made me realise that I'm just stupid enough to love someone as rude as you. What you said and what you did have no excuses whatsoever. I never did anything to you to deserve it. I never cheated and I've never been rude to you. So you can go screw yourself for all I care Jeffrey. I'm done with you and I'm done talking to you. Please leave."

"Jay, I'm-"

"She said leave Jeffrey. You might want to leave." Jared sighed. I grabbed onto him and cried harder.

"Fine. But I'm not gonna stop proving that I'm really sorry and until you forgive me, you'll be getting something special everyday. Goodnight guys." He sighed before walking away. I grabbed my phone and tweeted.

@BrundrittBrunette: and all that matters right now is @Jared__Boyle. Thank you for everything you've ever done for me. I appreciate it all *ATTACHED IMAGE*

"You're the best Jared. Thank you." I hugged him tighter and ended up crying myself to sleep while he held me.