Part 12

*MY POV*

I woke up and didn't feel like getting up and getting ready for school so I didn't. I got up, went into my sunshine room, and grabbed Aaliyah." Aaliyah baby wakes up so we can get up and get some breakfast" I said. I grabbed her, went downstairs, went into the living room, turned on the tv to her favorite show, paw patrol, and played that for her while I went to the kitchen to make some french toast.

I went into the kitchen and started making my husband and my baby their french toast. After I made their french toast I grabbed Aaliyah's french toast and brought into the living room and placed it in her play pin and grabbed her and placed her in it too.

I went into the kitchen and put apple juice in her slippy cup and went back into the living room and gave it to her. I then went back to the kitchen and made myself a smoothie while I was making my smoothie I felt kisses on my neck and arms wrap around my waist. "Hey, babe your french toast is on the counter for you also I'm not going to school today".

"Why not babe are you feeling okay?" Spencer said. I looked at him and said, " I just don't feel like it today and want to spend time with my sunshine". "okay" he said. "Hey, babe can you watch Aaliyah for me real quick while I go change into my gym clothes. " Yes babe I will".

I went upstairs into our room, went into the closet, grabbed my gym clothes and my shoes, put them on, then went into the bathroom and put my hair up into a high ponytail. I came downstairs and went into the living room to see Liyah lying on Spencer on the couch watching paw patrol. I went to them, grabbed Aaliyah and her iPad out of her bag, went over to my husband, and kissed him. Spencer grabbed Liyah and gave her a kiss on her head and said "I love you mama". Aaliyah said "I love you too daddy". Spencer gave me back to Aaliyah and said "if you need me call me. I love you". I said "I will love you".

I went down to the gym and put Aaliyah down on the floor and gave her her Ipad. While she was on her Ipad I grabbed a dumbell and started doing my workout.

*45 mins later*

After my workout, I grabbed Aaliyah and went upstairs and took a bath, and then I put Aaliyah in some loungewear clothes and put her down for her nap in our room. While she was asleep I went into our closet and grabbed a Nike sports bra and Nike pro shorts. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and before I started cleaning up I went and opened up the camera app on my phone so I can see if Aaliyah got up from her nap. I cleaned up the kitchen and the living room and put Aaliyah's playpen away and then went down to the gym and clean up there. I went back into the room and lay down and went to sleep.

 I went back into the room and lay down and went to sleep