𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

STEPHANIE'S POV

i wake up in matts room, feeling no one next to me... i open my eyes and i was right, there was no one... i rub my eyes, sit up and grab my phone... '9:03 ' i get out of bed and put on one of matts hoodies, heading downstairs...

as im walking down the stairs, i hear people talking and laughing... i wonder what everyone is doing up so early, but get distracted by the smell of fresh waffles...

"wow shes finally awake!" nick said, placing his hands up, causing his brothers to laugh

i roll my eyes sarcastically and sit beside him "what are you all doing up so early?" i ask, grabbing a waffle from the plate in front of me

"its a saturday... why waste it?" nick said

"i guess so" i said, biting into the freshly cooked waffle

we sit and talk for a bit when we hear a knock on the door

"WHO'S THAT?" nick said in a fright, making the rest of the room chuckle

"its fine nick, its just my mom" i said, patting the boys shoulder and standing up

"oh okay good" he said, turning his attention back on his breakfast

i walk towards the door and unlock it, "hey mom, give me five minutes to grab my stuff" i said, pulling her into a hug and letting her inside

"hey boys" she said, as i walk up the stairs, to grab my stuff

i get to matts room, searching for my stuff, i got everything except my charger, so i jog downstairs, to the kitchen... "hey matt do you know where my charger is?" i ​​​​ask, standing in the doorway , " uh yeah, i think its on my desk" he said, walking up to me and to his room.

i follow him to his room as we look for the charger...

NICKS POV

as matt and steph walk out of the kitchen, i couldn't help but see her moms reaction... "oh so she stays in matts room?" she asks, turning around to me and chris, with a smirk.. "ahah um yeah" i said awkwardly... "yeah shes closest with matt" chris said, pointing in their direction... she smiles as matt and steph walk into the kitchen... "okay, got it!" steph said, holding up the charger, "okay lets go, bye guys!" her mom said, waving to everyone. "bye you guys" steph said, individually, pulling us all into a hug, matts was different though, i could tell... they leave and we continue with breakfast...

STEPHANIE'S POV

as we get into the car, my mom sends me a look ... and you know the look . i hate the look . "mom, no" i said, not even looking at her, she continues "mom oh my god, it was funny the first time i guess but-" 

"okay okay" she laughs, turning the car on and beginning to drive back to our house...

once we get home, i check my phone, to see a text from cameron...

cameron :)

cameron :)
when should i pick u up? x

me
um i dont mind
maybe like 11:30?

cameron
okay cool
see u soon x
*you liked a message*