❤️StolasCarrey❤️

Human!Stolas x Jim Carrey
Hero x Villain
NSFW

Enjoy!!!
________________________

Stolas coughed as he was thrown back, stumbling as he leaned against the rubble of a nearby building for support. He was battling his nemesis, Jim Carrey, in the middle of a city street. The buildings around them were all badly damaged from the super-powered fighting.

"You don't have to do this you know-!"
Stolas was slightly winded, breathing heavily in between words.

"We could end this here and now!" He called out, hopeful that the villainous man walking towards him would listen.

"Hah, and why should I listen to you, my good ol worst enemy?"
Jim snickered, and now within reach of Stolas, grabbed him. He grabbed the exhausted hero, slamming him to the ground. Stolas tried to get up, but Carrey placed a boot-clad foot onto his back and pressed him back onto the pavement.

"You're making a big mistake, you don't have to do this Carrey-"
Stolas was cut off, a sharp stomp to his back causing him to cry out.

"Oh please, call me Jim."
Carrey had a sinister grin on his face now as he waited for Stolas to begin talking again.

"Jim.. We don't have to fight, if you help me rebuild the city I'm sure they'll learn to forgive you in time."
He sounded almost hopeful, turning his neck so that he could see Jim.

"Who's they, the people? Fuck the people, they can suck it! I didn't do this for the people!"
The villain punctuated his sentence with a sharp laugh, gesturing widely to the immense damage around them.
Stolas made a confused expression, only half visible because of the way he was positioned.

"But if it isn't about the people.. Why are you doing this Jim? What's the point of wrecking the same city again and again, only to run away at the last second every time-?"
He sounded genuinely bewildered, finally managing to turn over onto his back before Carrey noticed.

"Oh no you don't. You aren't going anywhere-!"
The villain put on a smug grin, acting out what he thought was a brilliant idea as he dropped himself onto Stolas. He was basically straddling the other around the waist.
Carrey continued to talk, but the hero under him just couldn't focus. He'd been dealing with some.. not very straight thoughts about Jim for quite a while, and the current situation definitely wasn't helping. Stolas's mind and heart were racing, face now a crimson color.
He tried reaching a hand up, trying to nervously run a hand through his hair on habit, but jumped as both his wrists were pinned down in an instant. Stolas gulped, avoiding eye contact with Carrey now, face glowing red as he desperately tried to stay calm.

Unfortunately, his dick had other plans.

Both of them froze, an awkward silence falling over the street.

"Are you seriously getting off to this!? Man, you're weirder than I thought.. and honestly?"
Jim paused to laugh.

"It's pretty interesting Stolas. Want to see where this goes, or are you too much of a coward? Say the word and it'll be like I was never here, minus the destruction of course."

Stolas squirmed a bit, struggling to look Jim in the eyes.

"I want to do this- but shouldn't we go somewhere.. out of the open?"
He glanced around nervously, as if someone would come out of the rubble and see them.

"You're such a goody two-shoes Stolas. C'mon."
The villain got up, grabbing hold of him and leading them over to an alley. He shoved Stolas back against the wall, pinning his hands down once again.

"There we go, all nice and hidden!"
He chuckled, leaning in to whisper in the hero's ear.

"I'm going to make you beg me to fuck you pretty boy."
Jim raised his knee, nudging the other's hard-on through his pants.
Stolas gasped, gripping at the wall behind him as he struggled to stay quiet, pushing himself onto Jim's leg over and over.

"More- please-- I want more than this-"
The villain let off a smug aura as he smiled, thrilled that the other man had become putty so easily in his grasp. He moved his leg away, leaving the other whining quietly at the loss of friction. Carrey reached down, tugging Stolas's pants down around his ankles.

"You can tell me to stop at any time, just let me know when okay?"
Stolas nodded, and without a second glance Carrey pulled down the hero's boxers as well. Stolas looked away, embarrassed as his cock stood erect.

Jim huffed, eyeing him up and down.
"You're pretty decent actually.. Damn. Heyyy awkward question but do you have any lube or-?"
Stolas looked at him, frowning as he rolled his eyes.

"I take that as a no, right? Good thing I came prepared."

Stolas spluttered, face a deep crimson.
"Why would you come prepared???"

"Eh you never know what's gonna happen."
Jim shrugged, pulling a small bottle from his back pocket. He poured some of the lube out onto his fingers, spreading it around between them. The villain smirked as he began inserting the first finger into Stolas.

The hero gasped, trying to relax at the feeling of something inside him. Eventually he was able to loosen up, and began to make soft noises in response to the sensation of something moving inside him.

Jim noticed, and after a minute he inserted another finger in. Stolas gasped, a moan slipping out of him as the villain sped up his pace.

Stolas moaned, louder this time, as Carrey pressed into a new spot.
"Hm, looks like I found it- took me long enough-"
He continued to mess with the hero's prostate until he could barely keep himself supported against the wall. Stolas was practically whimpering as he shook, hands scrabbling across the brick behind him.

"Please.."

Jim snickered, glancing up at Stolas.
"Please what? Use your words hero, or I won't be doing anything."

"Please fuck me- please-!"
Jim nodded, using his unoccupied hand to pull his own pants and boxers down. He removed his fingers from Stolas, pouring more lube into his hand. He bit his lip, lathering the lubricant onto his dick.

Carrey lined himself up with the other man's entrance, slowly pushing himself in. They both moaned in unison, Jim now slowly thrusting himself all the way in.

"Damn you're- you're really warm. I wasn't actually expecting that."

Stolas huffed, voice hitching slightly.
"And I wasn't expecting you to be so big- now shut up and fuck me."

"You got it honey!"
Jim clicked his tongue, winking as he sped up his pace, thrusting in at a harsh pace. Stolas let out a loud, higher pitched moan as the villain hit his sweet spot, and then continued to hit it over and over again.

This went on for a while, until they both eventually became erratic and unpaced.
"I'm gonna-"
Stolas was cut off as Jim pushed him back onto the wall at an almost violent speed, cumming inside him without warning.

Stolas wobbled as he was let go, falling to his ass on the cold pavement of the alleyway. He tried to regain his composure, but by the time he got his thoughts organized again Jim was already gone.

He blushed, remembering what had just happened as he pulled up his pants and boxers, and maybe, just maybe, secretly hoping that the next time they met things would end the same way.

_____________________
DEDICATED TO MY BESTIE (You know who you are.)