Brown Eyes, Crooked Smile

Previously...

Arnie- Uh guys- Tommy's acting a little weird..

You ignore Arnie and look at the bottom name carved in the stone.

You- Guys look!!

All together- Thomas Slater....

You turn around and Tommy gets up grabbing a woodcutter's axe.

Arnie- Put down the ax man!

Suddenly Tommy lifts up the axe and...

Your Pov-

Suddenly Tommy lifts up the axe and splits Arnie's head in half!!

Alice- ARNIE NOOOO!!!!

Cindy- HOLY SHIT!! TOMMY!!!

You- BABE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? 

He starts chasing you guys and you move the bookshelf going through the secret passage.

Suddenly rocks fall down blocking the entrance. You hear grunting and metal scraping the stone floor.

Alice- Holy shit, how is he still alive??

Time Skip:

You start screaming for help as you hear footsteps. The trapdoor opens and you see a familiar face.

Ziggy- Y/n, Alice, CINDY!?

You- Ziggy! Get us out of here!!

She lets down a rope and you climb on. She pulls by herself, and you're surprised by her strength. She gets Alice and you help Ziggy pull her up. Then you get Cindy, Having Alice help you and Ziggy pull her up. You run out of the restrooms, but Tommy splits Alice's head open too. 

Cindy- ZIGGY, Y/N, RUN!!!!!

You and Ziggy run to the cabin and hide under the bed.

Ziggy- Was that Tommy?

You- Yeah, Sarah Fier possessed him!!

Ziggy- Oh shit, are you for real?

You- Yeah!

Suddenly Cindy runs in and grabs your hand.

Cindy- Come on guys, lets go!!

You- Is that a fucking hand?!

Cindy- Yeah, Sarah Fier's, we're going to reunite it with her body.

Ziggy- Woah..

Suddenly blood dripped from Ziggy's nose onto the bone.

She wipes her nose and coughs.

Ziggy- Sorry..

You run to the field and start digging under the Hanging Tree, but there's nothing there.

Cindy throws the hand down and tries to run, but you're all surrounded.

You- The Milkman, The Grifter, Billy Barker, Ruby Lane, and.....

All together- Tommy..

Cindy- Ziggy, I think Sarah's after you! You bled on her hand! Run! I'll distract them!

Suddenly Cindy gets trampled by Billy Barker and is beat with his bat. Tommy chases you, but you notice the Milkman stabbing Ziggy repeatedly. 

You- GET OFF OF HER YOU BASTARD!!!!!!

You elbow his face, and he falls, but he stabs your thigh.

You- Shit!

Ruby Lane gets beaten by Billy, And that was... interesting..

Tommy walks up to you and pulls up his axe. You stare into his eyes and cry.

You- Tommy it's me! No matter what you do to me I will still love you!  You mean everything to me, and I hope you turn back into the Thomas I know and love!!! PLEASE BABE I LOVE YOU!!!!

Suddenly he lifts his axe up higher, but you grab his face and you passionately kiss his still soft, lips that are drenched in blood. Then Tommy gasps for air practically having an asthma attack.

Tommy- Holy shit! Why is Ziggy and Cindy getting killed? WHY AM I HOLDING AN AXE? WHY AM I DRENCHED IN BLOOD!?!?!

You- Tommy!!!

You give him a strong hug and kiss his very bloody cheek.

You- Sarah Fier... She got you... But our love got you back..

Tommy- Sarah Fier, that bastard.

Suddenly Tommy stands up and chops up Billy and the Milkman. 

Cindy and Ziggy- No matter what happens nothing will keep us apart any longer.

Cindy drags her hand across the ground to face Ziggy. Ziggy then holds her hand

Ziggy- Cindy, I love you so much. You are the best sister ever. I love you.

Cindy- I love you too Ziggy. You are an amazing person, and I know you'll grow up to be a great, smart woman. I will be smiling down at you from Heaven, sending my blessings and love. I love you more than anything. Say bye to mom and dad for me. Goodbye.

Ziggy- Goodbye...

You and Tommy start crying as Cindy dies and Ziggy passes out. You run up to Ziggy and you check her pulse. 

You- She's not breathing.

You then do Mouth-to-Mouth and Tommy does chest compressions. After a minute of trying to get her to wake up, she finally wakes up.

Ziggy Opens her eyes and gasps for air, vomiting a little shortly after.

You- Ziggy!!!

You wrap Ziggy in your arms and she hugs you back crying a little.

Ziggy- Cindy... W-wheres Cindy??

You- Zigs... She's dead..

Ziggy- NOOOOO!!!! CINDY!!!!!

She runs over to Cindy and squeezes her hand, softly whispering something.

She then walks away from her, sobbing. Then she aims her head up at Tommy and widens her eyes.

Ziggy- So you're no longer a serial killer?

Tommy- No, true love saved me.

Ziggy- How funny..

Tommy- No really!

He then cups your cheeks and plants little kisses from your neck to your check, leaving your body a little red from the blood.

You then hear footsteps, so you turn around.

Nick- WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!?!??!?!?!

Hey guys!! I made this yesterday so yahh.

This aint over yet though... 

Not yet...

See ya later, Demogorgans

- Shitty Feeling Infected Shadow Monster

788 Words