Chapter 1

"𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐭, 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐦, 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐬 25 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞. 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐨 𝐍𝐨𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞-"

The tv turns off

She looks out the window,
"Him, huh."

She hasn't heard news of him in years. She never expected that he would get out. But then again he was the only person she knew who could sweet talk his way outta death if he hadta. If she didn't know any better she would say he's the devil himself. But that wouldn't be true.

She got up and walked out her room.
*𝑁𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟.𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜, 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡.*

She knew today was going to be busy. Her manager already had a ton of interviews line up, along with a photo shoot around the end of the day. It's like she'd predicted that this would happen.

Such a clever woman.

No matter, its nothing she can't handle. This is one of the down sides of being famous. Everyone just wants to get in that little head of yours. Not you thought, you know better. That's why she keeps everyone on their toes. Gotta keep'em guessing. Something that at this point, you were the embodiment of.