𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Donna arashi no naka demo kono koe o todokeyou
Mou osaeru koto wa nai yo shinjiru michi o yukou

{⋅. ♪ .⋅} EMOTION (Shioriko Mifune)

Note: Emotion is the title but Yozora Wa Nandemo and Genki Zenkai DAY DAY DAY is performed- No I will not change it.

This chapter jumps around a lot at first. 

┏━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━┓

𝐏𝐎𝐕: 𝐘𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 ]
"Welcome to ToDAy, Trey-Senpai!!" "Welcome to ToDAy, Trey-kun!!" We cheered as I opened the confetti popper, making a loud sound as the confetti popped. "MYAH!! My ears!" Grim whimpered. "Ah...sorry."

"Thanks you guys, but you didn't really have to do all of this

"Thanks you guys, but you didn't really have to do all of this." Trey looks at the clubroom which was decorated with fabric (courtesy of Basil) and also snacks set on the table. "Yeah, we didn't have a fancy set up when we joined!" Ace's remark made Deuce lightly hit him on the side.

"Eh. It's like a normal day in the Light Music Club for me." Cater-senpai takes a quick photo, "You don't mind if I post this online, right?"

"Yeah." "Sure." "Go ahead."
"Thankies!!!"

"Ooh! Ooh! I wanna see!" Grim flies (floats???) over to Cater-senpai's side. Suddenly the door creaks open, revealing Basil. "Um...Can I borrow Trey-senpai for a bit?" He asks. All of us are confused while Trey-senpai immediately got up, "I'll be right back."

"Huh...did you plan anything with Basil, Yuki?" Grim asks. "No. That wasn't in the schedule for ToDAy...pun intended." I say with a grin. "Haha, very funny." Ace says sarcastically.

"Our actual plan for today is...." I quickly grab the chalk and hastily write on it. "THIS!!!" I wrote 'CHILL' in big letters but right below it was 'singing practice'. "We have a new song?" Deuce asks as he squints to read the tiny lettering.

"Yes but I didn't write it."
"Eh?"
"Trey-senpai did."
"EHHH!!!?!?"
"With Riddle's help."
"EEEEEEEEHHHHHH!?!?"
"Surprise? Eheheh..."

------------------------------------

"Why am I here?" Riddle asked, with genuine confusion on his face. "Megane left for something and apparently no one bothered to ask how does the song go." Grim explains. "So you're asking me to teach you?" "yep."

Riddle goes quiet for a few seconds before his face flushes in embarrassment, "Well, I can't do that...I'm not a good singer at all! Besides, we made that when we were younger so..." 

"Please Riddle-kun! For Trey-kun!" Cater pleaded, hands clasped together. Adeuce and I also mimicked him, "Please...!"

"I- Uh..." he clears his throat. "Okay but I'll only sing once and once only!"

Riddle ended up singing more than once because he wanted to perfect it...I'm so glad I didn't ask him to join us. Working with him would be hell...

------------------------------------

𝐏𝐎𝐕: 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ]
I would be lying to myself if I said I wasn't nervous...but it wasn't as bad as before. Yuki made precautions if one of us messed up so that was reassuring. Not only that but I was  excited to perform for the first time.

The trumpet sounds, signaling that the party was about to start. "Make way for our Crimson Ruler, Dorm Head Riddle!" A rabbit beastman announces. "Cheers for Dorm Head Riddle!" The rest of the dorm cheers for him as he enters the garden.

I stay by his side as he analyzes the garden. "Hm..the roses are red and the tablecloths are white. A perfect Unbirthday Party. Is there a dormouse asleep in the-" Just as Riddle was about to open the teapot's lid, he stops "Actually it's fine without it."

"Not everything has to be changed right away, you know? Instead of putting jam on the mouse's nose, try putting it on a scone. Change "It's worthless to have" to "It would be nice to have", right?" I suggested. 

"Yes, you're right." Riddle nodded as we settle down on the table we decided to share with Ace, Deuce, Yuki and Grim but before any of us could take the first bite at the pastries, Riddle stands up.

"Ahem. First of all, I would like to formally apologize for my outburst that occurred several days ago. My way of handling the dorm was wrong and I was too clouded by my judgement to notice it- Wait a moment. Are those white roses!?" He uses his staff to point at the roses.

"We missed one!?" Ace cried out as we all look at the unpainted roses in shock. "H-Hey...Who was in charge of the roses? Didn't I tell ya'll not to miss a single one?" Cater said. "Hey, remember what I told you Riddle?" I hope my reminder would calm Riddle down but instead he approached the roses and with a flick of his wrist, the white roses are now red. "Just kidding, I can overlook one or two roses."

My heart

My heart...Riddle why!!!

𝐏𝐎𝐕: 𝐀𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚 ]
"Really!? That's so generous of you!!!" Cater exclaimed. Deuce and I sighed in relief but I was a little bit ticked off. "Show off..." I muttered. "Now with that settled, I would like to ask three of our Dorm Members for the opening performance." Dorm Leader stated as he takes his seat.

Deuce, Trey-senpai and I stood on the mini-stage set up for us. Trey-senpai takes a deep breath, "First of all, I would like to apologize for the incident during our first performance-" "Let's just pretend it never happened." I said trying to lighten the mood but instead I got a playful hit from Deuce. "Ow!!" "Don't interrupt him!" He whisper-yelled. 

Trey-senpai just nervously laughed before continuing, "We will be performing two songs today: "Genki Zenkai" DAY DAY DAY and "Yozora wa Nandemo Shitteru no?" Please enjoy!"

┗━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━┛

Note: This chapter was short and quite delayed I'm so sorry!!!
I got writer's block...So I watched Nijigasaki Season 2 to get rid of it. It surprisingly worked!

Anyway school fair happened and I cosplayed as Riddle....I danced California Girls as Riddle...out in the open...

I was actually surprised some people took pics of me because TWST isn't as popular as genshin in my school. I also met a Silver and Kalim Cosplayer on the 2nd Day!! I think they were a year lower than me so it's no wonder we didn't meet sooner.

So like yeah I'm on term break now so I promise that I will finish this arc before I go back to school!