The Episode

Hello. My name is Lucky Labrador. I'm seven years old, and I live in Brisbane, Queensland. I recently moved here, and I became friends with this girl named Bluey Heeler. I live next door to her, and we even go to the same SCHOOL!!! But, I'm gonna tell you how it all happened. This is the day that changed my life forever.

This episode of Bluey is called "A Lucky Time"

Lucky: *Walks to his car holding a backpack* Well, time to start my new school! *Gets in the car*

Later

Pat (A.K.A. Lucky's Dad): So Lucky, are ya excited to attend this school?

Lucky: Yeah, but I'm also kind of nervous.

Pat: Well don't worry, Mate! You'll make lot's of friends!

Lucky: How do you know that?

Pat: Because I'm your Dad. I know what will happen to you.

Lucky: Thanks, Dad.

At school

At school, I got to meet my teacher, Calypso! She is a very nice lady!

Calypso: Hello there! I'm Calypso. You must be Lucky. I heard all about you! Are you excited?

Lucky: Yeah, but I'm also nervous.

Calypso: Well don't worry, Mate! You'll make lot's of friends!

Lucky: How do you know that?

Calypso: Because I'm your teacher. I know what will happen to you.

Lucky: Thanks, Calypso. *Enters the building with Calypso*

Calypso: Class, we have a new student joining us today. I want you all to meet Lucky Labrador!

Everyone: Hi, Lucky!

Lucky: *Waves while smiling*

Calypso: Why don't you go play with your new classmates?

Lucky: Okay!! *Runs over to the other kids*

This is the part where I meet Bluey!!!

Bluey: Hey, Lucky. I'm Bluey.

Lucky: Nice to meet you, Bluey!!

Bluey: You wanna play?

Lucky: It will help me get to know you all, so sure!!

And so, I ended up becoming friends with the ENTIRE CLASS!!

Later

Pretzel: Hey Lucky, wanna pretend to go fishing??

Lucky: Sure!

I even met Bluey's best friend, Chloe.

Bluey: So, now you know Chloe!

Lucky: Nice!!

My story will get even BETTER very soon! When it was time to go home, I found out something cool.

Lucky: Hey Calypso, I wanna say something to the class before I leave.

Calypso: Alright. Kids, Lucky has an announcement! Go ahead Lucky.

Lucky: I just wanna say that you are all great friends. Best people I have ever met! And Calypso, you are better than any other teacher that I have ever known!

Calypso: *Smiles*

Lucky: This is the GREATEST SCHOOL EVER!!!

Everyone: *Cheering*

Lucky: *Walks out the door holding Pat's hands*

And that is the end of my story. I hope you all enjoyed it! Just remember that you don't need to worry about how things will turn out when trying to meet new people. If you have a positive attitude and a unique personality, you can make more friends than ever! Just be yourself.

-Lucky Labrador.