25.

Trey

After I left Tania's condo, I instantly felt bad for the way I spoke to her. I shouldn't have called her a bitch, because she's not one. I've been cheated on before, and it makes me angry and shit when I see my woman with another man. When I told Tania that I loved her, i meant that from the bottom of my heart. I spent the whole night just thinking, I'm on my way to her condo, so we can talk to each other like two mature adults. When I finally arrived, i did a small prayer before knocking on her door. I knocked and knocked, and there were no responses. I started banging on her door, and still no response. I got worried, so I kicked the door open. When the door finally opened, I ran inside and searched the whole house and I didn't see her or her clothes. I really hope, she didn't decide to just leave because of what happened. Damn. I think I really messed this up.

Tania

After all the crying I did, i decided it was time for me to call off from work for about two weeks and book a flight to my home land, Haiti. The home vibe will help me relieve all my stress. I need to forget about every one and start thinking about my self, so I didn't tell any one that I was leaving. I am at the airport right now, waiting for my flight number to be called so I can be on my way out of L.A. As i was looking through a old magazine, my phone rang, it was Trey. I just decided to ignore it, he should be the last person calling me after all that he said last night. I continued to look through the magazine, then my phone alerted me that I had a new text message. It was Trey...again. I opened it anyway.

"Tania..baby where are you? I went to your condo, and all your stuff is gone. Baby, I'm so sorry about last night. You didn't deserve all that, I'm sorry for not giving you a chance to explain what happened, and quickly assumed that you were doing somerhing wrong. Baby, please just let me know if your ok. I love you and miss you, please don't leave like this."he texted

I just felt like crying after reading that, but I will not cry over him again. I decided that I'm not going to text him back, he needs to feel exactly what I felt last night. I just ignored the text, and shut my phone off.

"Flight 103, to Haiti is now boarding. First class, come in first" i heard in the intercom

I instantly stood up, with my bag, and walked to the line for first class passengers. I finally walked into the first class section and found my seat and sat down. After sitting down for a little while, my mind just kept wandering every where. Hopefully, this little trip helps me relieve all the stress and tension and rejuvenates me.