The Dragon's Dojo vs Hippo Hypno

Inside The Dragon's Dojo...

Hippo Hypno hypnotizes Master Thorn and spins around the sofa easily, he tells Master Thorn, "You, sit there!"

Master Thorn sits down on the sofa.

Touchdown, a brown bear, wearing a long sleeve red sweater and white pants with brown shoes, enters. Fastball, an orange-furred jackal, wearing a white baseball uniform, enters. Dunk, a wildcat, wearing a blue basketball jersey with checkerboard sides and blue basketball shorts, enters. Tech, a husky, wearing a purple basketball jersey and purple basketball shorts, enters while holding a lacrosse stick. Timeout the banana slug, Headlock the bison, and Big Al the elephant follow. All the students are laughing as they enter. The students stop laughing and don't move as they see Hippo Hypno in The Dragon's Dojo.

Hippo Hypno is standing there and says, "This wasn't supposed to happen."

"Who are you?" Tech ask.

Hippo Hypno says, "I'm Hippo Hypno~+×☆"

"What are you doing here?" Tech asks.

Hippo Hypno lies, "Nothing, not robbing the place or anything."

Touchdown says, "That's...weird to say."

Hippo Hypno is leaving.Tech checks on Master Thorn. Master Thorn's eyes started to swirl as he is clearly under hypnosis. Big Al's eight thousand pound frame blocks Hippo Hypno's escape.

Hippo Hypno shakes and shouts, "I didn't do anything!"

Touchdown tackles Hippo Hypno.

Hippo Hypno pulls out his DreamCorp cellphone and calls Tommy Riddles, "Tommy, get in the getaway car and drive. I've been captured."

An engine in the parking lot starts. Tommy Riddles, a brown-furred ferret, wearing a green suit with a black question mark pattern, a white undershirt with a dark purple tie, and matching green suit pants, is in the driver seat. Big Al moves out the way. Fastball quickly runs to the parking lot.

"Nooo, Tommy!!" Hippo Hypno shouts.

Fastball pulls Tommy out of the window, catching him with a guillotine choke that he learned from Master Thorn. With Master Thorn teaching him the guillotine choke, Fastball quickly learned his new technique to take down his opponents.

"Do whatever you must to me, just don't hurt him!" Hippo Hypno shouts.

"What did you do to our master?!" Tech shouts.

Hippo Hypno says, "I used hypnosis, that's it."

"Well undo it!" Tech shouts as he gestures to Touchdown to let Hippo Hypno up.

Hippo Hypno undoes the hypnosis.

"Master, are you okay?" Tech asks Master Thorn.

Master Thorn looks around and says, "I am now, good job defeating this overblown hot-air balloon, boys!"

The students laugh again. Hippo Hypno fires a Hypno Beam. Headlock grabs Hippo Hypno in a headlock and Timeout performs a nerve pinch. Tech dodges the Hypno beam as the beam reflects off a big mirror. Hippo Hypno's body relaxed and his mind went blank.

Master Thorn commands, "Now, sand the floor and paint the fence and wax the car and give me a massage!"

Hippo Hypno gets the floor sander and begins sanding the floor. After that, Hippo Hypno grabs a bucket of white paint and a paintbrush. Hippo Hypno leaves the dojo. Hippo Hypno dips the paintbrush in the bucket of white paint and begins painting the fence. After painting the fence, Hippo Hypno massages Master Thorn's shoulders. Lastly, Hippo Hypno massages Master Thorn's back. Hippo Hypno leaves the dojo.