Pantaisy

Daisy x Pantalone MODERN AU

warning lemon;

Daisy sighed as she looked at the window in boredom waiting for her boyfriend to come back. She had a day off from work and desired to spend it with him but he had a job to go to.

She heard her phone ring and replied smiling it because it was him.

"Hello Darling, I just wanted tell you that my schedule changed today and that I'll be back a bit later okay?" Her smile rapidly withdrew and she whined.

"But Pantalone this is my day off." I am aware of that angel but I'll surprise you when I get the chance and I promise you'll love it okay?"

Daisy's eyes moderately lit up for a few seconds when she heard the term surprise.

Daisy loved being surprised by Pantalone, even though he's one of the richest individuals in the state and pampers her with money, she just wishes they could have more time to spend together.

"Alrighty have a wonderful day at work bye!" She exclaims, hanging the call before he could reply and dug her head back into her pillow. 'I wonder what the surprise will be,' She impeached

TIME SKIP

Daisy's POV

I'm on our bed while snacking on chocolate reading a book , a really interesting one its called "Forbidden Love". It's one of those intriguing boy love stories that has spicy parts at the end. As I finished up reading the book I hear the front door open.

He walks up the stairs and opens the door to our bedroom, he looks at me and smiles. "You're back so early" I say surprised.

"There wasn't really much work so I decided to come home early to see my angel." He hummed. "Oh wanna watch a movie?" I asked her eyes filled with joy. "Sure."

This was the best day of my life, I missed spending time with Pantalone and he really means a lot to me.

I rushed down stairs and grabbed a blanket, then went to the kitchen to make popcorn. I come back to the living room to see Pantalone laying down on the sofa with a shirt that revealed his muscles I blush relatively and sit down.

Pantalone of course preferred a romance movie besides my idea which was a Disney movie because why not? In the middle of the movie things begin to get really heated.

I blush and look away but not before taking a quick glance at him. He was looking back at me smirking.

"W..Why look at me like that," I huffed looking away with reddened. He chuckles and says "I just can't stop look at your cute reactions." That made me blush even harder.

Time Skip

The movie ends and I'm already feeling a little tired preparing to go upstairs when Pantalone grabbed my hand.

"You didn't think I'd forget about the surprise did you?" He stated caressing my hand. "Oh yeah well the movie did make me sorta forget." I replied yawning.

"Go upstairs into the room and close your eyes," Pantalone ushered. I stare at him confused but complied anyways and walk upstairs. I sit on the bed and close my eyes. I hear the door open and his foot steps creaking.

"You can open them now," He says. I open my eyes and blush confused. He was half naked and only had his pants on. "Surprise" He grinned. He walks to the bed and and pins my arms down, leaning his mouth to my ear.

"I know how much your biggest desire is to have sex with me, I even read your diary out of curiosity. I want to hide my face in embarrassment, disregarding the fact that he sort of invaded my privacy.

" I..I uh," I couldn't muster up any words to say in this situation. "Don't worry dear, just sit back and relax and you'll enjoy it I promise. I was about to protest when I felt something soft and warm on my lips. This wasn't the first time he had kissed me so I wasn't as surprised when I feel his hand under my shirt.

He then pulls away, "P..Pantalone I'm really nervous." I whisper. "Angel I have it all under control," He cues. He pulls me in for another kiss but this time more heated. I feel him shove his tongue in my mouth, exploring the insides of my mouth.

The hand that's under my shirt grabs one of my boobs and squeezes it. The sensation made me let out a squeak, which catches his attention. He pulls away from the kiss and smirks at me.

I feel his other hand grab my other boob and squeeze it. This time I let out a little moan but quickly shut my mouth, embarrassed.

"Making naughty noises for me I see dear?" I slightly shook my head silent. I feel him take off my pants and places his finger on my clothed clit. I shivered at the sensation. "Already wet you naughty slut."

I feel already turned on just by him calling me a slut. He rips open my panties with his bare hands and shoves in a finger. I gasp at the impact, aroused.

He begin to finger me in and out while I desperately try to withhold back any noise. He sticks in a second one and starts going faster, making it harder for me to grasp it in.

I can feel myself getting close before he takes it out. I made an audible whining noise, mad that I was getting teased. "You thought I would let you cum that easily?" He chuckles. I hear him zip down his pants, a bit curious on what would happen next.

"Open your mouth," He commands. I open my mouth and he shoves something warm and thick in my mouth which I could assume was his cock.

"Now suck," I put my mouth on his cock while swirling around the tip. He growls and grabs my hair, thrusting it in my mouth. I moan every time it hit the back of my throat. "F..Fuck," He groans letting out a few occasional moans of his own.

He thrusted a few more times before spilling his semen down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could while some dripped down my mouth. "Good girl you have earned it" He praised.

He opens my legs wider and positions himself to my pussy. It slowly slides in and all I can feel is both pain with a slight dash of pleasure.

I hold in my breath and try not to show any signs of pain but Pantalone notices anyways and stops. "Do you want me to take it out?" He asks. "N...No just give me a few minutes," I groan and he nods.

A few minutes go by and I usher him to move. He starts to thrust slowly into my pussy careful not to hurt me. I feel the pleasure overpowering the pain and quietly moan covering it with my mouth. He removes my hand and says, "Don't hold back I want to hear your lovely voice,"

He speeds up his pace and this time I can't hold back and moan very loudly. "P..Pantalone fuck" I screamed out his name. This threw him off the edge hearing me shout his name and he goes even faster. My eyes roll back and I'm literally gasping for air because the pleasure is too much.

He slows down his pace, leans to my neck and starts sucking it earning another moan from me. Pantalone thrusts into me a few more times before releasing his semen inside of me.

I catch my breath and look at him. He looked at me, sweaty and exhausted smiling. "Did you enjoy it," He asked. I tiredly nodded.

He pulls me close and kisses me one more time and I kiss back. We cuddle for the rest of the night forgetting that popcorn had been in the microwave for 3 hours.

This is my second smut and I already feel silly.