-3-

"Dio! Help with spotting!" A guy called the blonde over, finally leaving you alone.

"Y/n. Did he say anything weird to you?" Jonathan asked, curious.

"Nothing much. Just being weird. Just like his cousin." You grumbled.

"Here, take a break." He handed you a water bottle as you both sat on a bench.

"You seem calm now but earlier? Whats up?" He asked sweetly.

'Why does Jonathan gotta be such a mom?? More comfort from him than my real one.'

"My friend, he got mad i couldn't walk with him today. I had to stay late to return some papers to the office, and he had work after school. I didnt want him to be late so i told him its fine to go on without me." You paused. "Then he lashed out and so did i. I can usually put up with him but he hasn't yelled at me like that in many years."
Jonathan hummed.

He gave you a soft yet serious look.

"He is just worried about you, no matter your abilities. And if hes a very close friend, he probably feels left out if your trying to do your own thing." Jonathan suggested. You gasped. "Holy shit-" "language please..." "Ah sorry..."

"Your literally amazing!" you stood up and stretched.

"Oh here before you head out." he handed you a small piece of paper. "Let me know if you need help with anything. Please. Join boxing or not.  im more than happy to be a friend." He gave you a small smile as he ruffled your hair.

"Your gonna be my new mother if you keep being this sweet to me." You said with a small laugh making him confused before laughing.  "Let me walk you out, im sure things here will be fine." "What about-"

"My guys useally leave within a few minutes. So its all good." You nodded at his words.

"Jojo! We have a car coming soon-" dio yelled from the door, immediately curious about why he was walking with you and vise versa.

"I know. ill be home later. Let father know." Jonathan stated dully. Soon back to talking to you about dog breeds.

Dio glared, but soon smirked.

"You didnt have to walk me all the way home." You said to the upperclassmen. He waved it off. "doesnt hurt to walk with a friend, no matter their schedules. Plus you now know about different great dane breeds!" He grinned sheepishly. You laughed.

"Ill see you tomorrow Jonathan-" "Jojo is fine." you nodded. "Oh, tomorrow is the clun fair, stop by if you can! You'll love my vice president!" You nodded before saying good bye.

Before Jonathan left, he looked back at the wrecked House. Soon hearing slight yelling before walking off.

+-+-+-+

"hey diego." You tapped his shoulder. Nothing. "If your gonna ignore me thats fine. but talk to me at lunch." You sighed as you went back to work.

"Alright, you have two hours. Go."

Seeing the stands you and gyro fought over what club was the coolest.
"Be quiet you two." A girl with pink hair stated. "Ciao be-" "dont gyro." "Come on HP. Dont be like that!" Gyro pouted.
"Your y/n right?" The girl asked. You nodded, "Call me H.P, the blonde girl over there is Lucy." you nodded. "I wanted to ask if you were interested in joining a volunteer club." She asked. You hummed.

"Ill think about it, what kind of volunteer club?" You asked. Lucy appeared next to HP. "Our club offers women in power! We want to make sure there is equality in this school!!" lucy said with pride. HP nodded.