Daimei no nai Monogatari 01: Accident

A/N:

Happy 15th Year Anniversary, Hey! Say! JUMP 🥳
And here's my second surprise for all of you ~ 💜

THIS IS A FANFICTION
THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION
FANFICTION FANFICTION FANFICTION

Vote if you want.
Comment if you like.
Follow if you desire.

===========================================================================

CHAPTER 01: Accident

YUYA TAKAKI 高木雄也's POV

"Wait, are you serious about that, Yuya?" I heard Hikaru ask which made me just smile as I zipped and closed my bag before I sat on my bed.

"Hai. I already called my mom this morning and told her that we will be stopping by at our house before going to our next destination." I said before getting my phone on my side table and checking if I received any message or notification since I haven't checked my phone ever since we left Shizuoka this evening. By the way, we are now here in my hometown which is Ibaraki-ken to film our Special Documentary.

"That's awesome! We can't wait to taste your mom's cooking once again, Yuya!" We heard Dai-chan said energetically, which made Hikaru and I look at each other. Oh, his spirit is still so high. Hahaha! As expected of Hey! Say! JUMP's Arioka Daiki. Anyways, the nine of us were split into three groups who will be sleeping together in one hotel room and that is why, I am with Hikaru and Dai-chan right now. Actually, in every hometown that we visited ever since our filming for our Documentary Special started, splitting into three groups is always decided by playing rock-paper-scissors and while we were at the car a while ago, we played rock-paper-scissors once again to know who will sleep with whom. Come to think of it, it has been a while since the three of us got together like this.

"Your energy level is too high considering that it's already 10 in the evening, Daiki." We heard Hikaru said while wiping his hair with his towel because he just got out of his bath.

"Eh? Doushite? Don't you think it's fun, minna?" We heard Dai-chan said as he turned to look at us which made the both of us nod our heads in agreement.

"Of course, it's fun since it has been a while since we last visited our hometowns because of our busy schedules." I said before returning my phone on the table next to me after checking it and found none. Oh, right. Our bed is just right next to each other and coincidentally, the theme of our room is purple which is also my member color.

"Ah, right. Did you guys notice Yabu-chan a while ago?" My attention was suddenly averted when I heard Dai-chan ask that. Hmmm...? With Kota?

"Kota? What's wrong with him?" We heard Hikaru ask as he put down his towel on his bed. Yeah, what happened to him?

"Doesn't he look like he was worried about something?" We heard Dai-chan said while getting his change of clothes in his bag. Oh, right... He looked kind of worried about something even before we left Shizuoka.

"Ah, that..." Both Dai-chan and I's attention was suddenly averted when we heard Hikaru said that. Eh? Does he know something?

"Eh? Doushite, Hikaru? Is something bothering Kota lately?" I asked as I saw him just sighed as he simply tilted and nodded his head.

"Honestly, I also noticed that ever since we arrived at Shizuoka-ken and when I asked him about that a while ago... He told me that he was just worried about Ryosuke's health." We heard Hikaru said which made Dai-chan and I turned to look at him in confusion. Ryosuke's health?