10. Weary Week (pt.6)

Author's note: y'all should be happy im even doing this

I wake up and he's still cuddling me and asleep. I get up, atleast try to. I felt his grip tighten on me. "I thought you were still asleep." "Stay" "we still need to get up at some point" he opened his eye and looked at me dead serious, "stay." And he then went back to sleep. Weird but hot for some reason. I wait until he let go of me. It was then that i got up. I decided to be bold. And kiss his cheek. That totally got him up.

I was changed and i already ate. I was trying out new tricks for my performance today. Camilo was watching me.

I went back down and joined him in the reading area. He was reading my favorite book. "I thought you didn't like fantasy."  "I dont but i wanted to like a similar thing with you" butterflies man i got butterflies fluttering in mt stomach and i never knew i had those there. "Sit." He said. "Sit where on the couch?" "On my lap" "wha-" i was pulled down to sit and he read the book why his chin was resting on my shoulder.

It was time to perform and i was ready in my costume. Camilo approached me. "Good luck" he kisses my cheek and i blush. I went on the stage, music was played. I was on the rope dancing and slaying as usual. After the performance and after everyone left. I was in comfortable clothes while i was cleaning up. He wrapped his arms around me and pulls me in a hug. I chuckle and tickle him. He let me go and was laughing.

Author's note: camilo is gettin' bold these days huh?