Fresh airs

Y/n appears out of thin air into her room, her room back when the avenger was still together. Back when she first met Pietro, when everything was fine. well, avenger type of fine anyway.

Y/n walks around the room, seeing everything in place like how it used to be back in 2015. She hated this room, it was the only thing she could have as a reminder she failed to protect her first love and just recently, her family. But now it's different. She can finally save them. I don't care if I'm gonna be judged as a villain. If that's what it takes to get my family back, I'll do anything. She tells herself in determination, she won't go back on this. She's already here, her plans have not been in vain. It's her time to slowly take this in, slowly save him from the probably hundreds of bullets that had hit him that used to anger her because she couldn't save the one person she felt comfort in.

"Y/n, are you in there?" a familiar voice rang through her ears behind the closed door, "uh yup, I'm here. Do you need something?" someone enters the room, "I thought you were gonna go get some fresh air?" Y/n slowly shakes her head, completely forgetting that she was supposed to get some fresh air. "I was and I changed my mind. I'm fine now." The only reason she ever goes to get some fresh air is because of the incident that started everything.

70 years ago.
Back when her life was fine and the only thing she had to worry about was her two idiotic best friends, James Barnes, and Steve Rogers.

After the war, she was frozen, just like her two buddies. But unlike them, she was isolated for years, before Hydra found her. And they did their usual evil stuff and turn her into who she is. Moon Blade. An assassin who by night kills her targets with mostly blade and silently. She won't ever forget that, she will never. She will always remember the pain and suffering and the trauma she went through when Hydra put her into an experiment. She hates to remember it but what can she do? She'll remember it occasionally. The only way to get rid of it? fresh air.

"are you okay?" realizing her rapid breathing and as J.A.R.V.I.S mentioned, accelerated heartbeats, Tony asked in a calm but worried voice. "I'm fine." upon realizing she was panicking, Y/n pull herself back. "I just don't wanna talk about that fresh air at the moment." Tony hesitantly nodded. She sat down on her bed and sigh, "Oh yeah, what did you need again?"

"Well, I was gonna ask you to go run an errand for me."

"Alright then, I'll get change and I'll be ready in no ti-"

"Oh no, you can stay here. After seeing your not so well progressed earlier, I don't think it's safe for you to go out for now." Tony interrupts, giving Y/n her favorite warning. She misses that worried face that usually comes as cocky. "Hadn't miss that at all." Tony raises his eyebrow in confusion, "What do you mean?" Y/n gets up and pats his back, "Nothing buddy, though just a little reassurance, I won't go on a rampage." She took her jacket that was on the chair and walk out, leaving a surprised Tony in a daze.

      One thing about me, I'm the baddest alive. He knows the prettiest bitch didn't come until I arrive. I don't let bitches get to me, I fuck they man if they try. I got a princess face, a killer body, samurai mind.  

see you next chapter ig (。'▽'。)♡