𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. Everything Happens For A Reason

The writer was in a hollow trap, longing for something he couldn't have the hold of so he wrote endless poems pouring his emotions out and almost cut himself off from the world outside the four walls.

Prince Jimin too let his friend express his heartbreak, to him, all sorts of feelings have their own value and it was no wonder how Jungkook concluded one more book just in time as a result of this loverlorn phase.

And coming days would bring them a lot of opportunities and events in the town where Park Kingdom would be welcoming some guests and as Prince prepared for it, he decided to share it with the writer in no less time.

The writer was called into the courtroom to be accompanied by the rest of other royals where he would be informed about this main event to be held.

Unbothered and unamused, he made his way to the court, joining everyone on the enormous round table when they were told by the general about the land issue and how the nearer kingdom would like to give some of theirs to them and so on.

"Over a couple of miles of area in our Kingdom, which shares a boundary with the Kims, has been forested. The soil is said to be rich with minerals and hence our Park Kingdom has a huge number of agricultural activists. Kim Kingdom is willing to give us the land and so we would like to-" One of the administrators of the kingdom explained.

Jungkook wasn't attentive to the entire session of meeting, more like he didn't know why he was even involved in the administrative session when he was there for the assistance with writing portals and whatsoever not.

But however Jimin had always pushed him into every important activity of the kingdom so he would feel a sense of belongingness, knows about the ongoing situations of the kingdom and everything he as a member of this huge Park Kingdom family needed to know.

"So today, by the evening, we may welcome our guest, Kim princes, with their respective administrators on behalf of their kingdom." And soon the administrator announced to which the writer suddenly shifted his gaze from the table to the speaker.

Prince Jimin was there, settled on his grand chair aside, simply nodding in agreement and lowkey checking his friend's reaction who got attentive all of a sudden.

Jungkook was suddenly hustled as if something was on queue. Unprepared and unpredictable for him which for sure created an inner chaos.

"Today? In the evening?" The writer asked the administrator out of pure amazement who gave him a gentle nod of agreement and oh lord he never grabbed the chair so hard in his life ever before.

~♛~

"You haven't told me about this, Jimin." Jungkook debated with his friend who only raised his eyebrows at his friend's audacity.

"As if you wanted to hear anything though. I have been trying to pull you out of your walls but felt like you were more engrossed being the romantic poet you are." Jimin said ironically to which Jungkook sighed.

The two were standing in the corridor out of the courtroom. The meeting was dismissed and of course Jungkook was left with questions.

"Prince Kim will be here for the first time in a while, Mr. Romeo. I don't want to invalidate your sorrow but the more you run away or get trapped in your own shell, real life will become a challenge itself. You're too young to even let love sway you all the way to the edge of a ditch of misery. I hope you're getting what I mean." Jimin said sincerely with his hand over his friend's shoulder who looked down, sparing his thoughts to what he just said.

"You're right, Jimin-ah..." The writer seemed to accept his defeat and so did Jimin feel so proud for his courage, let himself step closer he let his friend be trapped in his arms.