Kuch Baatein Jo Tumne Na Samjhi

They are married! What else you expect from your lekhika... She is too good... Sabka bhala karti hai Moran deke, khush ho jao baalko😁

MONAMI'S POV::

'Monamiiiiiiiiiiii' Karan screamed at top of his lungs ... Well, as of me... I was unaffected... Coz I'm so familiar with his excited voice...  But this time his voice was reflecting even more excitement and happiness....
'Haa Karan' and i walked down rolling my eyes... 'Monu, Monu, Monu' he said out of excitement and hugged me, and next moment he picked me in arms and started twirling me....
'Karan ab kuch bolonge bhi ya aise hi ghumate rahonge, ab mujhe chakkar aa raha hai' i said while been annoyed asking him the reason about his happiness!!
He kept me down, held my shoulder, and said, 'Raani Sahiba, mujhe tickets mil gye.....'
Oh, wow.... He got tickets.... (*Note sarcasm here*) But of what? Am i astrologer to know about future, or a mind reader to tell what's going in his mind... Ahh this man! Okay, i calmed myself plastered a fake grin coz he is in a good mood so how can I spoil that and asked 'kis ki ticket mil gyi Karan' i paused after each word... well, that grin was looking grit more than a grin.... But, i was helpless... I guess he didn't noticed that.... Anyways Anyone would be annoyed with incomplete sentences!
'Raani Sahiba, i got tickets of Cricket Match... That too India vs Australia 2nd Odi... Wohooooooo' he said wearing a ear to ear smile... Making me smile.... But...
'what the fuck' i said under my breath, but he being commando heard that and was looking at me....  Actually not looking but was begging to me with help of eyes! In short was pleading me... Coz he know---
'Conggratssss Karannnn' i said with grin... this time it was actual one coz i know Karan is a big time cricket fan, and can't deny the fact that cricket fan so wish to see live cricket once in thier life in stadium... But at same time I'm so opposite of Karan in this case..  i hate cricket, not hate but yes sort of! 
'Rehne do Monami, ye jhotthi hasi achi nahi dikhati tum pe... Hum jaane ka plan cancel karte hai' he said disappointed and hung his down...  I don't want to go for Cricket... But i can't see him sad too.... I lifted his chin... And looked in his eyes... Pain in his eyes were clearly visible... I took him to our room and made him seat on bed... He was totally confused of what I'm upto... And gonna do next... I went toward wardrobe and slided its door... And started searching something...
'Karan, yaha aana' He stood behind me with confused face, which made me chuckle internally...
'Monami, tum ye kya kar rahi ho... Kapde kyu faila rahi' said my annoyed yet cute hubby... And i bit my inner cheeks to not smile...
'ye batao Match kab hai' i said while setting clothes as if i don't care... He replied 'Kal' with little hope... I was doing my work unaffected by his words... His face turned pale as if I'm his mom and has deny him to eat third choclate of  a day... Okay lame.
'Acha, woh chodo... Mujhe uthao' i said while standing on my toe... 'kya hai monamii yaar' he said being irritated with my ignorance on topic of match.. and he pulled me up with wrapping his hands around my legs... And balancing me....'thoda upar Karan'
'jo hukum raani Sahiba'
'bas, mil gya, ab utaar do mujhe neeche...'
He placed ne down and was angry that was about to leave but i held his hand... He saw our entangled hand and then at me... I was smiling at him
... for a second he forget he was angry, he too smiled but this pathar dil khadoos hid it behind a stern face.. ahh, i hate that...
'hasne pe tax nahi laga hai Khadoos Shergill kahi ke', he rolled his eyes on my dramatic sentence...
He turned again... Again i called him, 'Suno'
'hmmm' he turned back...
'ye batao, ye tshirt kaisa hai' and showed him a t-shirt of Indian Team.... He was HAPPIEST to see that ... He snatched that t-shirt and wore it... 'Acha jiii, t-shirt kya mili tum toh apni ardhangini ko hi bhul gye' i said over dramatically while he chuckled and pulled me in his embrace... But i started coughing as tshirt was so dirty, been in cupboard so long... We parted off .. he pulled off tshirt and walked towards me.. and made me sit on bed and started rubbing my back and asked for water... I denied but pulled him on me... Now i was under him... He smells so good... His eyes are toxic... I would die on his smiling face for thousand of times... Or even more... He kissed me on forehead... And then our nose kissed each other... Sharing an eskimo kiss... He was looking in my eyes with somewhat fear that i woul deny going with him... But to his surprise i said, 'Karan, humare pass bas ek hi t-shirt hai, mere liye' with cute fake pout... To which he laughed whole heartedly... And laid beside me....
'Kal tumhare liye le lenge t-shirt, okay'
'not okay'
'ab kya hua, meri jhaasi ki raani'
I lifted myself little and slept on his body, with my body rubbing his and my hands on his chest... And looking directly in his eyes... While his hands protecting me from falling down... Securely holding my waist... With a lil mischievous smile playing on his lips... Well, i ignored that smile and continued... 
'hum dono ke liye tshirt lenge.. same... Kyuki ye thodi puraani aur maili ho gyi hai... Aur ek din mai sukhega bhi nahi, agr dhoye toh...'
I said making a point... And grinned.. while he chuckled at my innocence... I felt he was somewhat laughing on me... So i hitted him lightly on chest... And then I laid my head on his chest to hear his Heartbeats.... Apparently myself! Hehe... And we slept in same position!!

END OF MONAMI'S POV::
......

Next part: Hum, tum aur cricket ki baatein which is 2nd part of this chapter will be out soon!

B-bye readers!

Signing Off,
Gitu<3@#$_