Chapter #11

I stood for a few seconds,in shook,as he continued to indulge in her,it was sickening.
I wanted to throw up,I wanted to cry,I wanted to run,how could he? and so I did,I ran.

I ran until I couldn't run anymore,making sure to slam the door,as I hurried away I could hear her yelp in scare.

My mind was racing,my vision was blurry,my stance was dizzy. I felt like I was falling into some sort of spiral.
———————————————————————
My eyes slowly opened,I couldn't remember much,except I knew exactly how much my the back of my head was banging. I blinked my eyes a little,still blurry but I finally made out where I was,the nurses office.

I couldn't remember much,not till the flashbacks of the unholiness began to come back. I felt like puking.

The nurse approached me as I laid my head on the patient chair.

"Kaylah,your mother is here,would you like to see her" she asked,well that's what all the shouting was,thought I was hallucinating for a second.

I nodded my head okay. My mother barged into the room,rushing towards me.

"ne oldu çocuk?" (what happened child?) she screamed. I put my hands on her shoulders and motioned for her to shush.

She chucked them off,and repeated her question only more angrier. I shrugged my shoulders and she raised her hand to hit me,but lowered them when she realised where we were.

"Hello Mum" said the nurse. My mother replied with a smile and a hesitant 'hi'

"Well Kaylah seemed to have had quite a nasty fall as she fainted in the middle of fussing in the hallways,I've checked her blood sugars and they seem to be low" she continued as she looked at me.

"Kaylah,dear have you eaten anything" she asked,kindly. I scratched my head.

"Uh not really" I answered.

"wallahi senin neyin var zaten çok zayıfsın" (wallahi what is wrong with you? you're already so thin) my mother said hitting my side a little.

"Sorry mama" I answered.

"ölünce üzüleceksin" she screamed at me. I lowered my head. The nurse handed my mother a form,to which she signed and quickly gave me.

She gave me a death stare and ushered me out the door.

"aşkım yemek zorundasın benim sadece bir kızım var" (my love you need to eat I only have one daughter) she continued with a calm voice and a little rub on my back.

"yapıyorum anne daha bugündü" (I do mama it was today) I pleaded and we walked towards the hallway in silence.

I locked eyes with him.

He walked towards me and I harshly turned away. I did not want to talk to him,be associated with him,or even look at him. He backed away,as he began to notice who was walking besides me. He looked hurt,I'm not sure why as I was the one who saw him literally shag another girl,then fainted from it. Damn I was weak.

Then I saw her. She looked a little flustered,cheeks slightly tinted,lipstick smudged,skirt higher than usual and not on purpose...or maybe it was,who knew?

I immediately looked away as I felt a little tear making it's way down. I quickly wiped it away and lowered my head,I didn't know what to feel at that point,all I could feel was my insecurities heightening,maybe it's because she could satisfy him the way I wouldn't,or maybe because she was prettier,or- I don't know.

"sürtük" (slut) my mother murmured under her breath shaking her head in disappointed. Wow. she deserves it to be quite honest.

I saw Safa coming up towards us,and she immediately did salaam to my mother then checked if I was okay. She gave me a little hug and whispered in my ear.

"Everyone found out and Xavier and Victoria"

My heart tore. It was true. I didn't just dream it,I felt my throat get tight and my eyes tear up to which I forced them to shut,I didn't want to cry right now,not in front of the whole school,mainly because they'd make up ridiculous rumours why.

As soon as we got home,I was force fed by my mother and then I fell straight asleep for what I thought was only a couple of hours.
________________________________
Hi,thank you for the reads!
I love you!
Read my new mafia book : Mismatched.