[Ateez] Bottom!Seonghwa [Solo]

If there was one thing that Seonghwa was proud of, then it was himself and his confidence. He smiled like an angel when he was stripping in front of the camera, exactly knowing what he was doing to his 23k followers that were watching his Livestream. Here and there he was answering questions that people asked him in the chat or smiling about the compliments he got, of how beautiful he was or that they got horny just from looking at him. At the same time he was jerking off his dick that was already leaking pre-cum. He lied when he said that he didn't get turned on by all the compliments he received and oh my! how he loved getting compliments from his fans!

He grabbed a black vibrator out of his drawer, turned it on and moved it to his lips. When he started licking on the tip, he kept his gaze right on the camera, not breaking the eye contact to his viewers. Then he positioned the tip of the vibrator on his entrance and pushed it all the way in without hesitating, at which he let out a high pitched moan and whimpers at the feeling. "Ngh~ so full ah~", he looked in the chat and read a lot of comments about how hot he looked right now, and what cute sounds he made, but the thing that got him more turned on was a person who wrote "you're daddy's beautiful babyboy, aren't you?". He stroked his dick faster and whimpered quietly while biting his lip to hold back a moan.

He loved to tease his fans, by knowing how hot he looked and how his fans loved him for not breaking the eye contact. But over all of these things he loved to be submissive, which not every follower of him knew. How he loved getting called slut and needy for someones dick. And how he would love to ride someone while not breaking eye contact with his partner.