Meet the Heroes

Ryukyu, Izuku and Eri emerged from the office of Principal Nezu of UA. They had been in a meeting to determine the fate of the two siblings. The main issue they faced was the bond between the two. They trusted no-one but each other. Some heroes they were willing to interact with, such as Eraser and Ryukyu, but they mostly kept to themselves. Whenever someone got too close, Izuku's horn would glow dimmly as he non-verbally threatened whoever it was, whilst holding his sister close to him. It was understandable, but complicated certain things. They would be unable to seperate the two, that was painfully clear, so they had to find a way to involve both of them in everything. Eri was unwilling to be without her brother anytime soon, and Izuku would not let Eri be taken somewhere that he wasn't. The years that they spent in the hands of the Yakuza had caused them to become completely inseperable. It was not an unusual thing. A tortured, protective older brother defending his younger sister from anything and everything. Not even All Might would be able to take them away from each other. The 5 year old girl would cling to her brother at all times, and the teen would kill to protect his sister.

It was determined that Ryuko would take care of them most of the time. But, when she was needed elsewhere, they would be watched over by Aizawa. The siblings agreed to this, Shota Aizawa and Ryuko Tatsuma were the two people they trusted the most, aside from each other. But then came possibly the hardest part. Introducing them to the classes that Aizawa taught. He was a teacher by day, hero by night. And so, Izuku and Eri needed to be familiar with the students. The third years would likely be no issue. The duo already knew the big three, and the most challenging part of the third years would have been Nejire's questions. But that was not a problem this time, What Aizawa was most worried about was his first years. 1A was a handful, and he was concerned about how siblings would react. They already knew 3 of them, Uraraka, Tsuyu and Kirishima, but not the rest. Certain pupils, such as Momo Yaoyorozu, Shoto Todoroki and Kyoka Jiro would be easy enough. However people such as Mina Ashido, Minoru Mineta, Katsuki Bakugo, and Fumikage Tokoyami would be harder. Mina for her excitable and playful personality, it could be a bit overwhelming. Bakugo's anger issues and explosive nature. It would not be a surprise if Mineta said something that made Izuku beat him into the ground. And lastly, Fumikage Tokoyami was not a bad person. However, his birdlike appearance may provide traumatic flashbacks for the siblings. The Yakuza liked to wear mask resembling large birds.

"Settle down and listen up," Aizawa stood in front of hero course class 1A. "There are two people you need to meet. A few of you already know them, but I shall warn you all now. Both have lived through hell, so be calm when they are around. Don't spook them or act badly in their presence. They are siblings and the older one is fully prepared to kill anyone who he deems a threat to himself or his sister. And Tokoyami, their captors wore bird masks, so they might be wary of you." The boy nods in understanding. "Wait here while I get them."

Once Aizawa left, the class began talking. After a small amount of time, Aizawa returned. Behind him came Ryukyu, followed by a silver haired teen with a horn on the side of his forehead, and a young girl ,with similar hair and horn, in his arms.

"These two are Izuku and Eri. We don't know their last name. Feel free to ask questions but don't be surprised if they don't answer."

A few people decided to shout questions immediately. The sibling duo recoiled, before Izuku's horn flashed and they were gone.

"I TOLD YOU TO BE CALM AND NOT SPOOK THEM! THE FIRST THING YOU DO IS YELL QUESTIONS AT THEM? HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE?!" Aizawa calmed himself before turning to Ryukyu. "Could you try to get them back in? I'll deal with this lot."

Ryuku nodded, heading to the door. She emerged into the corridor and began looking. She found them huddled in a corner, Eri crying into her brother's shoulder. Izuku was doing his best to comfort her.