~16~

@jiminscompany

yep, you read that right.

jimin was back at his studio after a few days rest, but the boys had all decided when one of them werent busy that they would tag along with jimin and keep an eye on him, making sure he took breaks and had food.

so thats what was happening right now, jimin was sat in his studio going over some lyrics he was writing to hopefully create a new song for his album.

he wouldnt admit it, but he was getting tired and annoyed. he felt he could snap at someone who even blinked in the 'wrong' way, not to mention the humming coming from taehyung who was sat on the sofa in his studio.

he decided on pulling out his headphones and played his demo songs on repeat to hopefully revise and improve them, he didnt want the volume to be too high so he didnt have to put up with another what seemed to be the 8th headache of the week.

but taehyungs humming only got louder and louder, the older male adding in the sound of his foot tapping on the floor, jimin took a deep breath and turned on his chair to look at his boyfriend.

"tae" jimin called out to his boyfriend who looked up at him, "what baby?" jimin took a deep breath so he wouldnt shout at the male, but come on! "what" really! stop tapping your foot on the floor for the love of jesus!

"can you please stop humming and keep still?" jimin said his face showing frustration as he took another breath looking at taehyung who just nodded his head apologetically at the younger, "sorry baby i'll stop" and jimin turned back around finishing up his lyrics.

jimin decided to just get up and stretch his legs but thought to himself, 'i wonder if taemins here?' so he decided to walk up to his bestfriends studio leaving his boyfriend who started humming again, jimin just rolled his eyes.

as jimin inched closer to the studio he saw that the door was slightly open and knew taemin was inside, the boy never really closed his door just like an annoying sibling does when they've just barged into your room and leave just as fast, the door wide open.

jimin chuckled to himself and opened the door, seeing taemin on his phone and just sat next to him on the sofa.

"taeminnn" jimin dragged out as he made his presence known, the male looked at him with a smile and leaped out to give jimin a hug.

"ahhh minnn! how are youu?" taemin said affectionately clinging onto the younger, "ive been okay tae, stressed for my new album but its expected" jimin chuckled and saw taemins frown and knew what was coming his way.

"you are resting right? eating? drinking? taking care of yourself?" taemin questioned looking at jimin with a raised eyebrow.

"i amm! well, i am now! im on close watch by my boyfriends, taehyungs here right now hes ment to be "watching me" but hes just on his phone humming and tapping his feet everywhere!" jimin exaggerated by emphasing the 'watching me' with his fingers, adding an eye roll.

"oh min! atleast hes here with you! ive missed you and your little rants" taemin pouted and jimin smiled, "i know, ive missed you too and i hope youre taking care of yourself too!" jimin agreed and gave another hug to taemin, standing up,"we should plan something soon, okay?"

"yes yes!" taemin agreed and stood up aswell, waving bye to jimin who sent him a flying kiss, he chuckled at the youngests actions.

•••••••

jimin made his way back to his studio, with two bottles of water, one for him and tae. he entered the studio and placed the bottles on the table and collapsed next to taehyung who placed his phone down and brought jimin to his lap, "hows my baby?" taehyung sweet talked him and pecked his lips.

"hmm im good, can we go home now?" jimin whined slightly, he was getting tired now and was still feeling frustrated, he blamed it on tiredness.

"of course we can baby, lets go home and we can cuddle, does that sound good?" taehyung spoke sweetly to the younger and picked him up, locking the studio door and made the way to the car, "hm lots of kisses" jimin mumbled and kissed taehyungs lips over and over.

"so many kisses baby, dont you worry" taehyung promised and buckled jimin into the car before doing the same, turning the radio down and drove home.

•••••••

when the boy arrived at home, jimin was already half asleep so when they entered the house, jimin in taehyungs arms, it was quiet.

and taehyung realised they were all probably cuddling somewhere in the house, so tae made it his mission to find them all so they could all relax together.

taehyung looked in some of the rooms and finally found them in yoongis room on the big bed all cuddled together with blankets and big pillows.

they were all awake and awed at the sight of their youngest boyfriends walk in the room, the youngest looking so sleepy and exhausted.

taehying placed jimin on the bed and made him comfy under many many blankets.

jimin let out small whimpers at the loss of his boyfriend  "t-tae, come back" he whispered which made all of the males aww loudly causing jimin to flinch realising he was back at home.

"im here baby, dont worry, we're all here" taehyung said snuggling up to jimin, the others coming closer stroking his hair and kissing his ears, jimin smiling lazily, "i love you all so much".

"we love you too baby, loads".

" l o v e "