Chapter 2 - Priate joes antics

Katherine had just finished dealing with priate joe and his antics, after she had returned the deputys badge she streched out on her bed, yawning as it had become late, as she layed down she got a message, It was from shelby! Katherine looked at the message.

Greatwitchshelby: Hey Katherine if you dont mind would you like to vist a feild i found while exploring?

PrincessKatherine: Oh of course! id love to! just let me know when!

Greatwitchshelby: Tomorrow maybe? if that doesnt work for you just let me know when does :)

PrincessKatherine: Tomorrow works just fine! what time?

Greatwitchshelby: it looks amazing there around noon ish so, 1-5 PM ish?

PrincessKatherine: Alright! see you then! goodnight!

Greatwitchshelby: Goodnight see you tomorrow

Katherines mind went to one thing right after their conversation, 'Was this a date?' but she put it off as just friends hanging out, she felt her face heat up, she pushed it away as 'shes just a friend!' though clearly it wasnt from shelbys crush and katherine catching feelings. after katherine let her mind wander for a bit she decided it was time to actually sleep considering it was midnight but she heard a noise outside, something was being placed, right outside her door, so like anyone she scanned and saw a joey, smiling at his work.

"PIRATE JOE! WHAT ARE YOU LEAVING AT MY DOOR?" Katherine called out to the pirate below. 

"My pirate princess! How are you this fine night!" Pirate joe responed looking gleeful.

"TAKE WHATEVER YOUJUST PLACED AT MY DOOR BACK WHERE YOU GOT IT FROM, I DONT NEED ANYMORE BLOCKS, ID LET YOU KNOW IF I DID!" Katherine called out more agitated this time.

"ANYTHING FOR YOU MY PRINCESS!" Joe responed, his mood clearly went down as he cleaned his mess up, and left. meanwhile katherine went to sleep, she was very tired and didnt have any monster hunting to do unless you counted pirate joe.

the next morning katherine started getting snacks into a bag. preparing for her 'date' with shelby.

++SORRY ITS SHORT AGAIN, I CANT THINK OF ALOT TO PUT IN D: IM HOPING THE NEXT CHAPTER IS LONGER++