Chapter 27

3rd Person's POV

The three women sat quietly in Valerie's sound proof game room as the phone starts to pick up beat. with each passing beat Kaitlyn found herself becoming restless, she didn't want to hear his voice or talk to him, but a part of her missed him,

His words, love, face, the list can only go longer and Kaitlyn was already on the brim of tears, she contained herself by maintaining an emotionless expression not wanting Valerie to figure out what she is really feeling at the moment.

"Good evening Mr. Delvour I'm Amy Conners, Miss Garcia's PA calling regarding the information you needed" Amy says the second someone picks up the phone,

"I've been expecting this call. go on" he somewhat orders.

"I have looked into the flights coming into the country and it states here your fiancé has left for Germany 24 hour after landing in Mexico. She had stayed at a motel close by during her visit. I have also emailed you the details on her deceased parents, but I'm afraid that's how far I can go Mr. Delvour" Amy says in a monotone placing the sheet of paper on the table cause Kaitlyn wanted her to sound as business as possible.

"I appreciate your effort Miss Conners, give my thanks to Miss Garcia as well" with that he cuts the line.

Kaitlyn felt broken inside when she heard how croaked Ricardo was at the new information,

More like fake information.

Her reflexes were quick to wipe the simple tears that left her, Kaitlyn couldn't stay any longer so she went out of the house with a simple "lunch at my place"

Valerie and Amy shared a concerned stare, both of them equally worried for their friend. They knew how much Kaitlyn loved Ricardo even when Kaitlyn never owned up to it. All they wanted to do was take her and fly to Italy and fix everything but Valerie knew what Kaitlyn said was true,

Ricardo would kill her on the spot if he found out.

"theres nothing we can do Amy. Kaitlyn's right if Ricardo found out he'd kill her and then us. we can't let that happen" Valerie warns sternly,

"I'd rather have a depressed friend than a dead one" Valerie says earning an eye from Amy.

Kaitlyn's speed was way above the speed limit as she drove through the quite city, the only thing audible in her vehicle is her own cries. if it weren't for the tinted windows paparazzi would have posted her face all over the internet.

The pressure on the gas pedal decreases bringing the vehicle to a controllable speed, her tears die down but her inside was still broken, all her heart wanted to do was get on a flight and cry in Ricardo's warm muscular arms which never failed to make her feel loved.

The thought on how angry and betrayed Ricardo will feel after it all, just made Kaitlyn block any thought involving her in Ricardo's house again.

She parked the vehicle under the porch and practically runs inside the house knowing her father isn't home cause it's barely lunch time. She walks past the dinning hall and kitchen going up to her room but is stopped by Alex.

"what are you doing here early?" he questions her from behind with his hands crossed,

"shouldn't you be with your wife? go back to whatever hole you came from leech" Kaitlyn practically screams continuing her journey to her room,

"it's Tuesday. we all have Lunch together with dad, which includes my wife duchebag" Alex roars equally mad,

"great! Amy and Valerie are on their way, go set the table or something, just let me be!" she slams the bedroom door locking it and going to the bathroom cause the only thing that fitted her mind was a relaxing bathe.