Chapter 1 ( 15 Days Before Her Begging)

A little shoutout for these following people:

@Gcjjang for being a supportive friend

@GreekBelieber1256 i love you my watty friend

@DesireeRamokolo and @Magicallyme00 the first two people who added my story to their reading list

@HaslindaTalib for messaging me how she like my story

Thank you everyone. I hope you will enjoy this story because I made this for you.

Infinite love,

ineedmoresleepbaby

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Chapter 1

15 Days Before Her Begging

Mandy

I put the rectangular frame down my table after I stare to it for God knows how long hour. It contains a photo of Greg and I on our wedding day. Yes we're married for three years now. Only on the piece of paper. I have his surname every woman desire but I never own his heart. His heart that I am trying to win for 13 years now.

I fell in love with the most beautiful cobalt-eyed boy when I was in high school. He wears glasses, cool clothes and has cute boyish smile. During those days, I'm contented just by watching his every move. My puppy love goes deeper until I realized I'm falling in love. So I went to the same university as him. I major in Fashion Designing and him, Management. During college, I learn more things about him. He's more than a handsome face. He is a nerd, a very down-to-earth billionare's heir, a very adventurous man. One word: perfect.

We were introduced by some of our collegiate but my pretty appearance is not enough for him to notice me.

With the help of Emma, my all time naughty friend, I learned tricks of stalking Greg. I was the first one to know his involvement with Chloe.

I was ready to give-up and forget everything when I learned that their relationship is getting serious and they were supposed to fly in Greece together. But things happen and the incident on Greg's condominium is a total shock for me too.I prefer to forget the most intimate night of my life that leaves me completely broken  until I discover the real Chloe. I forced Greg to marry me because I want him badly . And that's my only way of saving him from that lying two-timing bitch.

Our marriage of three years is a pure hell. Maybe for me yes, but for him no. He dated and bedded lots of women, socialites, supermodels, celebrities, every human being as long as they have a pair of fallopian tube and a vagina. Oh, I forgot to mention fake silicon boobs and operated nose too.

My face is plastered in every tabloid as the most stupid wife in the entire universe. At least, I'm giving the media group a plate of food on their table. Take a look at the better side, right?

If your asking me if Greg and I shared a bed after our wedding, the answer is no. He doesn't even know I'm breathing. That I'm existing. We only shared a night once. A night not intended for me, a night I borrowed, a night I steal. A night which leads me much away from the man I love.