nine

4 months later. i'm hanging out with my roommate and costar of my new movie after we finished the Barbie movie, it's called Vegantarian where a girl eats only vegan things but is stupid enough to not know what it even means.

"Hey Daliah, why is there crackers in the fridge" i asked, "oh i forgot to take them out" she said, someone knocked on the door so i walked over to it, there standing was Colby, Sam, Corey and Jake, "Stanley Hotel, Now" Jake said pointing a camera at me.

"are these your friends" Daliah said, "yeah the goofy ones from LA" i said, "i don't have clothes" i said, "kats letting u borrow some" sam said, "planned, i guess i'm leaving Daliah love ya" i said, "bye" she said.

"how's life" corey asked, "cool, started a new movie and got a friend" i said, "i thought we were your only friends" jake gasped.

we got on the plane and i sat next to jake, "so you and colby" he asked, "what about me and colby" i said quoting his previous question, "were y'all dating before you left?, even after you guys were constantly calling" he asked, "between you and me he was complicated, i don't know if he liked me or not but before i left he said we needed to learn more about eachother before we get together" i said taking a bite out of my cookie, "he's always complicated, he can't express himself right he wants to get together but he's stalling by saying other things" he said.

"should i ask him when we get there?" i said, "i mean you've learned over the phone right? exactly" he said not letting me respond, "you need to ask him out, he ranted about how he wanted to date you and just hug you so bad, trust me he loves you" he said.

we got to the stanley and we stopped recording to unpack, "colby?" i asked as i put a shirt on my bed, "yeah?" he responded putting a girly ribbon in his hair, "ok first why is that in your hair" i asked taking a picture.

"i look hot in it" he said, "ok anyways your question?" he said taking the ribbon out, "never mind" i said, "i have a question for you though" he said, and i nodded, "i've thought about you for that whole 4 months, i couldn't get you out of my min...

"i look hot in it" he said, "ok anyways your question?" he said taking the ribbon out, "never mind" i said, "i have a question for you though" he said, and i nodded, "i've thought about you for that whole 4 months, i couldn't get you out of my mind and the roommates let me talk to them about it, can we date" he asked.

"that was my question i'm afraid of rejection" i said, "off topic make a song out of that" he said, "yes i'll date you" i said, i hugged him, jake and corey walked in, "so you asked him" jake asked, "no he asked me" i said.

we had fun in the hotel but a lot of scares, we met a new friend now we have to go to witches forest soon.