Chapter 10

Justin's house above ⬆️:
The next day i go to admin and tell them I'm moving out of the apartment. 
"Ok honey which room was it?" Mrs Calendar asks typing on the computer.
"117" i reply.
"Ok sweetheart have a nice day!"
And with that i go to pack. 
I open the door to my dorm and see Clara standing in my room "ah there you are! I've been looking for you!"
I blink. 
"I heard you were moving so i thought i would help you! Anyways how's it going?"
I sigh heavily "bad,terrible, my dad he's hunting me"
She's known about my dad and involvement with the Mafia since i meet her. 
"Oh my god! That Bastard!"
"Thats the reason I'm moving, I'm moving in with Justin" i say that and she stops scowling. 
"What?!"
"Yeah i know but it'll be the safest place for me!" I explain to her stuffing my face in my hands.
"I-call him now" she demands. I do so seeing as she deadly serious.
"Hey what's up love?" Before i can respond Clara takes the phone. 
"So when is she going to be at your place?" She nods "Ok" she blinks "yes i know about her dad and that he's hunting her" she goes silent "I'm moving in with her" she scowls "I'm not asking I'm demanding!" She growls "I don't care i get killed or not i care about my friend so if i get hurt so be it! Im staying with her!" Silence "over my dead body will you take her away from me!" More silence "thank you bye" she hangs up and hands me my phone "he's allowing me to move in with you. But only because I'm your friend and i could get hurt or killed which will affect you"
"Ok then go to admin then start packing" i say pushing her out the door smiling. 
******
I called Cameron over and Damian to help me load boxes into my truck. 
"Thats the rest of it" Damian says entering the room brushing his hands off.
Clara walks past the room then stops and walks back to the door.
"Since when do you know so many hot people?!" She asks entering the room eyes glued on Damian.
"Since Cameron" i say pointing to her. 
"Hey I'm Clara" Clara try's to extends her arm but ends up almost dropping the box. Damian stops it before it could actually fall.
"Im Cameron and thats my big bro Damian" Cameron laughs patting Claras shoulder. 
"So you ready?" Clara asks me and i nod. 
"Kay this is my last box" i nod then look around for my cat.
"Kitten, baby come here!" When she doesn't come I panic a little "Odessa! kitten!"
I look around to see shes sitting on the fridge. "There you are!"
I grab her then head to my truck and we get on the road. 
******
I follow Cameron to Justins house and once i get there i see it's not a house. 
It's a mansion.
"Holy shit!"  It is a log cabin which has black paint that goes extremely well with the timber.
I park the truck and rush out of it and look around. 
"What a place" i say the realize i left the truck door open. 
I see Odessa scared shirtless at the place in front of her. 
I shake my head grabbing her and soothing her. 
"Hey there you are!" Colton says coming out of the door and i see Clara freeze. " why did you take so long?"
"Well packing......" I say shrugging still holding Odessa. 
"Well let's get the boxes i heard theres a storm coming!" I nod then head inside and put Odessa in a crate.
I turn around and start unpacking my truck. 
******
We ordered pizza, being to tired to make something.
Im sitting on the couch with Odessa a sleep in my lap when someone walks. 
I turn and shocked to see my sub.
"Mr.Hart?!" Me and Clara yell at the same time. 
"Yes?"
"You-you subbed for mr.wright! You-oh my god" Clara says, being shocked.
"Yes i did" Mr. Hart says folding his hands. 
"And your apart of the Mafia?!" She asks.
"How do you know about that?"
"We filled her in father" Justin says.
"Father?!"
"She's one of Marians friends and knows about the Mafia" Justin explains "also she basically said that we would have to kill her to take Marian away from her"
Mr. Hart nods in approval.
I here a ring of the door bell. I jump up over the couch and rush to the door.
I pay then rush back to the couch and grabbing a box of pizza.
Everybody looks at me.
"What?"
"Are you eating that whole box of pizza?" Colton asks me confused.
"Nope only till i get sick of eating it which is around five pieces" i laugh.
They look at me bewilder.
"Girl i wish i could stay that skinny and eat that many pizza slices!" Cameron says with a whine.
I shake my head and continue to eat.
After we-mostly me-finished the pizza we decided to head to bed. 
The guys lead us to our rooms and we go through the boxes finding our pjs. 
Before i enter my room Justin stops me. 
"Hey love"  he says making me blush.
"Hey whats up?"
"I am very glad that your staying here-protected" he says and i look up at him in his eyes, and see he truly is happy and glad.
I smile faintly, looking down and away "im glad too"
He smiles.
"Goodnight Justin" i say before entertaining my room.
"Night love"
I back into my room and sigh as i close the door. 
What is this man doing too me?