The Pokémon World

Narrator

The Pokémon world.
Where powerful and mysterious creatures live. In the grass, in the seas and in the skies. Theses creatures are found everywhere you care to look...
And what are these mysterious creatures?
Well, we call them Pokémon.
There are many things we don't know about theses mysterious beings... as they grow, they change their appearance, becoming stronger.

No one can understand how or why, that's why in every region in the world - the Pokémon Professors - research these creatures. Either containing data, catching all kinds of strange and wonderful Pokémon or learning different and amazing skills.
Becoming the best and learning as you grow.
So, let's step into the world of Pokémon and go on adventure of a lifetime. With Ash, Pikachu, Dawn and Brock.
And meet a new friend along the way...

(Before reading forward, this story may contain some scary frights and danger. If you love Pokémon as much as I do, and watch the films, then you will know the whole action / adventure. Just try to imagine the story as a film :) I hope you enjoy)

P.S. (I hope you liked the Narrator, it's for others who haven't seen or heard of Pokémon. If you like the Narrator, please comment. I'll be making more Pokémon stories, is you like it, I'll add it to the others)