1: design your own bullshitery!

"Ow...My head...Where...am I?" I

opened my eyes to see that void I last saw when the wii melted. It felt like there was nothing.

Just pure emptiness.

Until something popped up in front of me.

"Create the person....You want to be?" I read out loud, confused as to what I just read out.

I analysed the screen for a moment to realise it was like those miis Nintendo made but...They had this...Realistic look to them.

I went through all the options they had for boys and all of them looked basic.

I decided to switch the gender to see if there was anything interesting for the girls.

For starters, they had more options then the boys, all the boys had were t-shirts, jumpers and pants. While the girls have all kind of dresses, shirts and pants in majority of ranges.

I decided to stick with the girl options since they looked better and I gave myself extremely long hair with this clip that looked like some flower...At least I think it was.

I gave myself this long white dress that had some red on the chest and the bottom part. The sleeves looked very long but I reckon I could put up with it.

Once I was done, it asked for my name...

I stared at the screen for a while, thinking. "This isn't a mii so I can't name myself corrupted Mii." I analysed.

"Emily? No, that sounds a little to basic for my liking."

I continued to think and I couldn't come to a conclusion so I just typed in my name.

"Austin eh? Wow, that's a name I haven't heard in a long time." The pop up typed out.

I looked at the screen with concern and confusion, how did it know my name? Most of all where even am I? Did I get put into someone's computer?

"Don't worry Austin, you'll be okay. This new world will open opportunities for you."

Opportunities? New worlds? What the fuck was this trying to tell me?

As I was about to open my mouth to see if it can answer me I blacked out...