#12

I have never done this before, reading books in a library and so desperate to find a possible solution so that he doesn't hurt himself again. We're just two suicidal people afraid to lose each other, though we suffer ourselves, we don't want one another to get hurt. Only god knows what kind of relationship this is.

I never want to see him in that state. He has been paying tough for me for a while, now it's my time to help him. I want to make him feel better, make him appreciate his life even for a little bit just as he made me do it. 

" Excuse me."

I closed the book almost immediately as I heard a male's voice behind me, turning aroud I saw a tall man, with glasses. Another reader perhaps. "yes?" I put up my smile and walked over to him to assist. 

" Are you y/n?" He asked, scanning me with curiosity. " yes?" I didn't know who he was but seems like he knew me.

" That's  a relief, I've been looking for you for a long time now." He said and pushed his glasses back. I frowned. " sorry, but do you know me?" I asked. 

" yes. I've been sent to give you a message." He said.

"message?"

"yes. It's from your father."

father? that one word was enough to make my world come to a halt. I hated and feared that word and that man. why is he back? why?

" Your father has gotten out of jail and has been wishing to meet you for a while, this is the address." He forwards me a piece of paper. My hand literally shook as I took it.

" I'll leave now," saying that he bowed and walked away. I stared at the piece of paper with terror. Flashbacks started coming back and my heart pounded wildly in my chest.

---

" fuck...you both fucking bitch!"

The man raises his belt and strikes them both with. The small girl cried in paina nd held onto her mother tightly, she received most of the beating comapred to her mother. " you both should die. bloody whore!" He kicked his wife in the stomach,making her to spit out blood.

Y/n's mom had always been sick bit her husband didn't cared. 

" why am i supposed to to take care of you two, huh??" why!?" He kicked her again and again. Y/n crawled into a corner and covered her ears. she was terrifed and was bleeding from the corner of her mouth. He father was a beast, she was traumatized.

" You depised me that I raped you, why the hell did you give birth to her then!? You whore!"

That was the day when she learnt she wasn't born out of love, though she rarely thought she was. The confession broke her internally and she couldn't imagine what her mother went through. Hatred formed for the man infront. she cried with silent sobs whilst her mother couldn't look her into eyes.

she looked embarrassed.

when Y/n turned 13 her mother died due to unknown sickness she had. They were poor and hence couldn't do anythng to save her. when she passed away, y/n became miserable the only person who cared for her, died. she was left alone with the beast  who'd abuse her daily with ahrsh beating and verbal tortures.

It all stopped though when he was arrested for murdering his friend. Y/n didn't felt any remorse and had ran away from her home then and until now she was free, but he was back, she was afraid what he would do now.

---

" No..leave...me...No!"

she woke up from her nightmare and heaved quick breaths, looking beside her, she saw Jungkook wide awake. He gulped and pulled her closer. " It's okay. I am here.' He assured her and pecked her forehead. she hugged him tightly.

" I am scared." she  murmured.

" don't be. You're safe here." He pecked her again and caressed her back.

" I have to tell you something." she says and looks at his face. He frowns and raises his brows.

" My father wants to see me." she told him.

" you dad? he is alive?" He didn't know. she nodded.

" I hate to call him that. He is the worst man ever. I don't want to see him, I hate him." she uttered.

The hatred in her eyes and fear in her voice was enough to give Jungkook hint how much of  a terrible person he was. " don't meet him then. No will force you." He tugged her hair behind.

" I know but... I am afraid. I don't know why, I am scared." she murmured and went all teary. Jungkook quickly embraced her again. " you're afraid he's gonna hurt you, I promise he won't be even able to come close to you, let alone touching you." 

Her hands were trembling, just thinking about  himgave her shivers. The abuse she suffered, it was still raw in her heart and it was not something that would go easily.

====

It was Jungkook's day off so he stayed with Y/n and tried everything to cheer her up. she was hapy but from time to time, she got worried. He noticed it for a while now spoke, " do you perhaps wanna tell me about him?" He asked hesitantly. she looked at him and heaved a sigh.

" There's nothing good about him which is talkable. He was a beast with my mom and me." she scoffed. Jungkook moved towards her and sat down beside her on the sofa.

" I am sorry.' He cupped her hands.

" I am happy that atleast one of us had parents that a child deserved." she muttered. He smiled softly and looked down. " If only there were still alive." He pressed his lips.

" They must be watching you and me. My mom and your parents must have met each other right?" she looked at him with a sad smile. Jungkook nods with a giving in smile as well.

" I always think that you were sent my mom to save me." she said.

He smiles and pecked her knuckles." I think the same...my parents must have sent you" 

****