Hσɯ Yσυ Fҽҽʅ 3

I'm on my way to DMD right now since P'off said we'll meet there, I'm quite excited about the new project the company will give me, it's been a year, I think, since my last concert, although I ask for it, I wanted to rest for a main time so that I could go to university and have time for nuw. it's my last year being a college student too.

Good morning, P'zee!" I gave earn a smile when she greeted me, Earn is also an artist under GMMTV.

Good morning Earn, are you doing something right here in our company? I asked her.

Actually P'zee, P'james just asked me to come here, I don't know why; She answered.

I see, come with me, since I was also going to see P'off," she smiled big and followed me.

Are you done studying P'zee? She asked while we're inside the elevator.

I'm still studying Earn, and you? I asked back, and she shook her head, and we exited the elevator together.

I didn't study anymore, because I don't have time for university P'zee schedule are so tight," she said I understand her, I'm quite lucky to have P'off as my manager he understands me very well and supported my study. We both entered the studio before we could enter someone called us behind.

Good morning, P, zee. Good morning, earn. " It was JJ who called us.

Good morning, too, JJ!" I happily replied to him and so did earn. We all entered the studio room. When we got inside, I immediately saw P'off with P'James.

Good morning, P'off P'James!" we're all greeted them.

Zee, you're here. Have a seat," P'off said

Have a seat, everyone," P'James said.

The director offered this rule to you zee, this is it your debut as an actor!" P' Off said I was shocked to learn that I'm doing a project as an actor.

Really P' ? I asked. He happily nodded at me.

Earn and JJ will be with you!" he continued earn was happily looking at me.

Woah, really? Oh my Gosh P'zee," Earn happily jumping Infront of us....

******************

After P' off announced the surprised, Zee was happy to tell nuw the good news. P'off take them all out to eat to celebrate the good news. Zee phone suddenly rang because he was so happy and excited that he didn't realize it was already night. when he saw that it was Nuw who called, he remembered that he had promised to pick up his boyfriend from school, he was surprised and immediately stood up, P'off confusedly looking at him.

Are you okay, Zee? P'Off asked him

I'm sorry, P'off, I have to go!" He said, P'off nodded awkwardly, when zee got out of the restaurant he immediately answered nunew.

Nuw, I'm sorry I forgot the time P'Off brought us out to eat for celebrate. I'm sorry I'm coming now!" Zee doesn't want to upset now.

It's okay, P'zee. I already called a taxi to bring me home, stay safe and enjoy!" nuw didn't finish what he was going to say when zee spoke again.

Nuw I'm really sorry, I'm coming to pick you up now please wait for me," Zee said, Nuw looked to see if there was anyone else here at the university but he was the only one left here, he's tired and he wanted to sleep besides that he is afraid of dark places.

See you at my condo, I'll hang up now and drive safe!" Zee was surprised because nuw ended the call right away, his blaming himself because how did he forget to pick his boyfriend up, he knows very well that nuw is afraid of dark places and he knew it was very late and there was no one in the university right now he must tired and scared. Zee went to nuw's condo right away. There was no traffic at this time, that's why he immediately reached his boyfriend's place. While nunew arrived first, he's so tired to the point that he couldn't even change his uniform. He's doing a lot of homework at the university, especially since their exam is approaching. After he put his bag to the couch, He dropped himself into his soft bed. Not even a few minutes had passed, he was immediately asleep and zee arrived outside his unit, zee knocked lots of time but no one opened the door, he used the spare key that nunew gave him, after he got inside he saw that his boyfriend was already here because his bag was on the couch, he immediately looked for him, he smiled sadly when he saw that he was asleep and looked very tired, he was even more guilty because he knew that he was doing a lot at the university and he forgot to pick up. he saw that nunew still wearing his uniform, probably because of tiredness he can't change himself anymore, zee got up and look for nunew's clothes it didn't take long because he know where nunew put his all belongings. He came back to nunew and started undressing him, he gulped many times but he respects his boyfriend more than anything, after he changed nuw he also change himself to a sleeping clothes that was here in nunew's condo. He lays beside nunew ang gently put nunew's head to his chest. He gently creases nunew's hair, he feels so guilty for what he did, he can't even accompany him to the university tomorrow because tomorrow they will meet the director of the series he will make.

Hmmmmm.... P'zee your back," Nunew sleepily called him. He kissed Nunew head before he answered.

Hmmm... I'm here now, You looked so tired, get some sleep, and I'll be with you tonight," Nunew just nodded and fell asleep right away. zee followed next...

In the middle of the night, nunew dreamed a very bad thing he kept shaking his body of, zee woke up and immediately looked at nunew, when saw nunew's reaction he immediately knows that nunew having a bad dreams based of the reaction of his body, he tried to wake nunew up but nunew never wakes up, that's why he hugs him very tightly, he feels that nunew's body calmed down until he fell asleep again, zee hugged him very tightly and fell asleep again.....