Part Four

(Part Four/Unedited)

         Once Baker finally pulls up to the boarding school, Mary shifts from her spot and stretches, since it's quite uncomfortable

     Once Baker finally pulls up to the boarding school, Mary shifts from her spot and stretches, since it's quite uncomfortable. Clearly, Baker didn't like that so he darts his head towards her and glares. "Get the hell down. No one can see you".

The two younger boys left long ago so they wouldn't get suspicious of them. They'll all be screwed if anyone else found out about any of this.

The teens eyes widen and she holds up her hands in surrender. She didn't get why he's so aggressive. Especially since she didn't have the same energy with him and he sure as hell didn't have the same energy with 'unconscious girl'. Although, he didn't have the chance too. She's unconscious after all.

But still, she wasn't gonna take his bullshit. "Calms down Baker, I was just stretching. This position is highly uncomfortable you know". She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a cigarette. "Don't get your panties in a twist".

The teen boy gives her an offended look and snatches the cigarette out of her hand. He proceeds to through it out of the window and her turns back towards her. How dare he.

Throwing her hands up in shock, she scoffs at his audacity. "What the fuck, Baker. It wasn't that personal. Dude really". She narrows her eyes at him and flicks his forehead.

He slaps her hands away and opens his car door. She tries to after him, crawling over her seat   but she accidentally hits her head off of the roof . Groaning, she kicks open the car door and throws herself  out. "Thank you so much for the help man, deeply appreciated".

She dusts off her skirt and shakes her head at him. But her eyes widen and she spins around to open the car door again. She leans over and makes it so the unconscious girls comfortable. Even if they'll be coming back for her. Well, Baker and his friends are. "Must be nice".

She kicks the door closed again and turns toward Baker. "Let's go". He blinks at her and didn't even bother to continue to argue with her. So with that, he leads her towards the school doors and opens it for her.