Exposed-1

Mimi calls Akhilesh, Suvarna and Vansh into the room. Mimi asks Akhilesh to close all doors and windows and check outside the room whether Aarohi is around or not. Akhilesh is shocked for a while, but later he does what his mom says and tells, "No mom Aarohi is around nowhere. "Then Mimi tells them that Akshara has arranged a lawyer and told them not to disclose anything to Aarohi. All get shocked for a while. But Akhilesh said, "Mom is right, let her not tell anything about this, and this day she is behaving way too strange and suspicious." Vansh reveals to Mimi and all present there that he saw Aarohi chatting with Neil and both are dating. All get shocked for a while, and Suvarna asks, "So, is this the only reason she is currently behaving in this way?" Vansh said, "Sorry, I did not tell to Bade Papa while he was checking Aarohi's phone because his health was already not so good, so I did not want to disturb him with more stress." Mimi said, "It's ok, Vansh. Glad that you informed us. And Suvarna I think there is more than this, otherwise, she would have revealed to us the place of working and many more details."

Suvarna said, "If that's the case, from now on we have to be more alert with her. " Mimi said, "Yes, that's why I called all of you here. Please stay alert from Aarohi as much as we can. And in case, if any of us get any clue about Aarohi which can help this case, we will immediately inform each other. "

Tina gets a call from Mr. Malhotra in the early morning at about 4.00 am. He reveals to Tina that they recorded an important conversation between Dr. Mahima and Dr. Aarohi which could be useful for the case and they have sent it to her. Anshuman also wakes up. Tina switches on the audio and both are shocked when they hear the audio. Anshuman said, "Should we tell Akshara about it?" Tina said, "Nope, let it be. We will directly play and open this recording in court. Let's send it to the voice testing lab so that it can get verified and prove that the voices here are of Mahima and Aarohi." Tina messages the voice recording audio to the voice testing agency for verification with all details of the case. The voice agency replies in the message that it will be verified and sent to the court at the required time. Tina sighs and says with a confident tone, "Dr. Mahima Birla and Dr. Aarohi Goenka, your time starts now!"

Akshara also gets up, gets ready, and prays to God that they support her in this case. And on the other side, Abhimanyu also sits in his prayer room, where he prays to Lord Shiva, "God, currently, everything is so. complicated, don't know what is truth, what is not. Lord, in tomorrow's case, may the truth wins and the deserved person gets justice. "
Akshara on the other side gets ready and while she was getting down and eating breakfast, a notification pops up on her phone. When she checks the phone, the detective sends her the video where Mahima, Aarohi, and Parth were seen burning that T-shirt, where Akshu wrote that note and Aarohi destroyed the pen drive which they thought they had the evidence.

Akshara gets shocked. But after some time, she gets very angry about this. She shows the video to Coffee, Anshuman and Tina. Tina said, "This was expected from their dear and I had doubt about them from the moment you narrated the entire incident to me. So, with government and minister's permission, we had to tap Dr. Mahima and Dr. Aarohi's phones." Tina plays the recording in front of Akshu, After hearing that recording, Akshu gets angrier and says, "No matter what, we will show this video and play this audio recording. I knew that Aarohi and Mahima aunty are selfish and not mature but they will do this and will step down to this extent! Chii!!"

Coffee said, "We all are prepared for the case. We will also join you in the court to be your support. You are for the first time going to fight for yourself and this will be badi maa's 1st case after long 8 years, she is going to make her comeback with boom, and all thanks to our Cutiepie." All smile and laugh. Then they all sit in the car and start to leave.

On the other side, Aarohi is on a call with Mahima and Mahima asks, "Which lawyer is fighting Kairav's case?" Aarohi says, "No idea, family members said, Akshara has arranged that lawyer and they will directly come to the court. " Mahima says, "Ok, keep updating me in case you get any new information" and Mahima cuts the phone. Harsh from the back silently listens to the entire conversation and starts doubting Mahima. Mahima leaves the hall and sits in the car. Meanwhile, Anand comes in and asks Harsh to come with him to the car. Both of them go to the car with Mahima and leave for the court.